GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS Interview Questions in New Mexico | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallup, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS (Gallup, NM) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people and they had asked me over 20 questions how basic communication scenarios. Out of the 3 people interviewing only 2 were actually positive and respectful on how they spoke to me.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallup, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS (Gallup, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview conducted from out of state involved two different calls then a job offer was given and official contract emailed. I immediately clicked with my principal and enjoyed the questions and her interest in my background and what I would bring to the table. I never interviewed with other staff, which I know most teachers are, but it worked out fine for me regardless.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

High School History Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallup, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GALLUP MCKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOLS (Gallup, NM) in July 2012.

Interview

Very informal, I went to a brief meeting with a few staff members and was hired the next day. There were three people present, including two administrators. These administrators now work at different schools than the one I worked at. It was informal and they were sometimes just speaking to each other. The other candidates were able to have phone interviews, but I was told that interviewing in person helped my chances.

Interview Questions

• Mainly general questions about teaching philosophy.   1 Answer