GAVS Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GAVS Technologies Interview Questions

3.4

Associate Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Princeton, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Management a and above positions require more experience background in process, people culture, and power of influence from business with end to end knowledge for infrastructure to data analysis background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people culture?
      What type of negative and positive outcomes have you had implanting ____ process?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There not much room due to it being a small company however growth as an employee is abundance

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Total 4 rounds Technical, Manager, Client and HR.

Interview Questions

• Even though if your technical you will asked functional question and expected that you must answer them because the manager is Functional.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was two technical rounds and one hr round. First round technical questions were straight forward. If you are clear with the basic programming concepts, it is easy. Second round was based on scenarios and the projects handled. HR round was just a formal round about the qualifications, experience and expected salary.

Lead Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I initiated my profile through one of my friend who was working in GAVS as Employee referral. I was called for the interview. Initially we had a round of technical interview and later shortlisted candidates were called for second round of interview. I got selected for second round and after the second round interview there was an intimation by the interviewer that if you are selected you will have another round of client interview. I got selected but as the client was busy the client interview was not scheduled.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies.

Interview

it was just a couple of rounds but questions were pretty straight forward.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies.

Interview

For an experienced guy hiring was pretty easy although some trivial tests were conducted later even for experienced hires...!! Three rounds of interview those being technical, higher management and client from onsite round....

Senior Associate - E2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

All are telephonic interview. Before client interview, HR guide me the way to speak with client.

Negotiation

nogotiation was smooth.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I have recieved a call on the same day of my application online. Then a techincal telephonic round was conducted in the next one hour. And was invited for the face to face round on the same day. I was through this and faced HR round and finally a client round was pending and was rejected by the client. The interviewees were very cordial and professional.

Interview Questions

• They insisted more on processes rather than unnecessary and silly technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GAVS Technologies in February 2012.

Interview

Worst process, it take so long for them to proceed with the offer, i had to wait wait wait for nothing. waste waste, i am still regretting the decision i made joining GAVS

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join gavs?   1 Answer