GC Services Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GC Services Account Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at GC Services

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Weldon Spring, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Weldon Spring, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy for me. I went into the office, took a few math and typing test on the computer and then I was asked a few, very basic questions and was told I would hear back from them within a week. I believe I received a call the next morning stating that I got the job and I would be starting next week.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was very basic and pretty much about my work history.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GC Services (Irwindale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

submit resume online and then the next stage is an interview with the project managers seeking to find out if you have an collection experience

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your customer isn't responding favorable to collection questions   Answer Question

pursuing graduate education and had problems with work timing and school

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services in January 2012.

Interview

So simple any person could handle it. Take the test. Get Results. Get an interview or a promise to receive a call. Easy easy easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GC Services (Lakeland, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Call, then go to office to meet recruiter. Take math and English test. These test are advanced..very difficult. Certainly don't match with the low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I interviewed at GC Services (Tucson, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Just Walk-in and take a test online. The test contains basic math and a little bot harder vocabulary part. If you pass it (which is fairly easy) you will know whether you can proceed to the face-to face part. The next two round of interview goes with different people. The qustions are quite simple and direct to see whether you fit the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Copperas Cove, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

They seemed to be very desperate for more workers that they hired me... The 1st lady that hired me seemed to be tired of it all, like she didn't want to be there. Ms Lisa on the other hand had an upbeat personality and was easy to get along.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Lakeland, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

You have to bring your high school diploma. You sit in a computer room and take a test that determines basic competency in math/English/writing. Then you sit with a "recruiter" and answer maybe 5-10 questions. The recruiter will then have you take a typing test to determine if you type quickly enough. Plan to be there 3-4 hours. It's insane.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GC Services (Lansing, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with standard experience questions, phone interview addresses starting wage that is average, benefits, explaining that a drug/credit/background check will all be ran... do you accept?... etc. In person interview with manager, standard goal and experience questions. Mock call, informal mock phone call stimulated situation with various customer back stories. Offer meeting after. A total of 2 or 3 interviews + offer meeting before training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. They start everyone with work experience at 11.50 or no work experience 10.50.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GC Services (Huntington, WV) in July 2011.

Interview

Two party interview, including drug test. Did testing, then returned for first interview. Got an email appointment after that to go in for second interview. Once I passed that, I went for drug testing and team assignment. Back then we were able to choose a schedule that worked with our personal lives.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay. Take what they offer or leave.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewer asked work experience, explained job duties. I explained my work experiences and what I could offer to the job. Expressed my interest in the job and my interest in moving up in the company. Interviewer also explained the opportunity for bonuses and work schedule

Interview Questions

• If I felt the job would be a fit for me   1 Answer