GC Services Bilingual Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GC Services

2.5

Bilingual Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Lakeland, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called in for the interview two days after I file my application with GC Services. My scheduled interview took place at the Lakeland Florida office.

The receptionist took my information Social Security copy and a driver license copy then she proceeded to give me the copy of documents that I have to read, I was also given the form to fill right there while I wait for the interview on the third question down on the form it clearly described how much does an English-speaking Representative makes $9.28 and if you're bilingual you make $9.78 it does not matter that you have a college degree or a high school diploma.

No wonder this company made 500 million dollars in Revenue last year!!!! Those days of paying minimum wage I. Florida are over....wake up GC Services this is now the new Florida with cost of living like NY,MA,CT and other northern states.

Please don't waste my time and other educated well qualified individuals that can offer you a lot of skills and talent.

GC Service don't be so greedy and share the wealth and please be honest when your recruiters call a prospective employee and let them know of your lower than Walmart salaries....it's rude and deceiving about such low salaries.

Even if you pay $300 per month in bonuses....be honest and tell the employee that there is a 25℅ federal tax they will have to pay....so , $75 in tax makes $300 look like $225 until you have to pay at end of year on w2 more tax out on that too.

Interview Questions

• ss number?
    driver license?
    diploma?
    have you work at GC?
    have you applied at GC?

i never gave the recruiter the opportunity to talk with me....I had enough at the reception desk after reading their salary table.   Answer Question

Salaries are incredibly low for a college grad and even for a HS graduate.

Walmart actually looks much better than this company.

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Bilingual Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Copperas Cove, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Apply online, schedule assessment and interview. Interview was well organized. typing test, same day hiring. Recruiter was awesome! She made it so worth mt time!!! Very professional and goes out of her way to assist all applicants.

Interview Questions