GC Services Collections Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GC Services Collections Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at GC Services

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GC Services (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Over 2 hours long, got a letter saying did not get the job, included a math test on computer, quiz on personality by computer, told it would not determine if I got the job, then why do they ask you to do it?

Interview Questions

• Asked what I would do with angry client   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and called to confirm receipt of resume. Scheduled time to take math and vocabulary tests and had first interview. Then I was called in for a second interview the next day- here I met an incredibly rude manager who essentially said that they didn't have time to answer questions because that isn't the way that they were trained and that everything I was told in the previous interview was wrong (I believe her name was Irene). The next day, I had a third interview. After waiting a week, I was told that I did not receive an offer but that they would keep my resume on file for the remainder of the year.

All in all, this was one of the worst companies to interview for and I will never do so again.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at getting people to make collections payments.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Knoxville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Basically they only really care about whether or not you are able to call people about their late payments and can handle their responses to trying to collect payments from them truthfully though it is very difficult for anyone to get fired from the job unless you miss too much or just do really bad at the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a company where you collected payments from people before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Lakeland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Filled out paperwork in the front office writing essentially the same thing as I had filled out online. There were 30-40 other applicants that I saw during the time I was at GC Services. Staff were friendly and professional. I was then brought through to computer testing station then oral interview. Presented my qualifications and was asked a few questions about scheduling. The entire process took around 90 minutes from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• What was a previous experience that you have had in customer service where you had to resolve an issue?   Answer Question

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview, then a 2 hour "application process" followed by the 1st interveiw. If they feel you are qualified they submit you for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you have been critized and how you over came that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Huntington, WV) in February 2009.

Interview

Just one interview, very easy questions about ability to work with others.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, they are willing to train if you have the right attitude   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just negotiated the schedule not the hourly pay

Collections Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

The interview process was pretty fast as well as the hiring process. I applied online within the week I received the phone call to come in to do a in-person interview, I got hired on the spot started to work the next week.