GC Services Collections Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GC Services Collections Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at GC Services

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The two men I interviewed with had no personality. One was too busy writing everything I said, he couldn't make eye contact.
He asked various questions about "describe a time you gave excellent customer service" and the like.
The testing was nor too difficult but the Math was a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GC Services (Knoxville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

For the interview you will first complete an additional computer application, then a skills assessment test also on the computer, then the in person interview. A detailed way to select the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• final question is why should I hire you   1 Answer

Collection Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GC Services (Columbus, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called in for Skills/Math/Behavioral testing, interview with Assistant Manager, 2nd interview with Department Manager. Extensive federal background/credit check. 2 week training. They first test you to see which building they put you in, then they find a manager to interview you that same day. The 2nd interview could be the same day if the Department Manager is available. They usually call within a week if hired. Will send a letter if not hired.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions/ a lot of tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation unless you are a returning employee/ could be some room for negotiating.