GC Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GC Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at GC Services

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copperas Cove, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GC Services (Copperas Cove, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Asked questions about past experience. And current employment. Interviewer was very open and some what candid,made the interview more comfortable . she was very in-depth with the questions, and informative about the working environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GC Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

Very brief interview at main office after taking computer test, then was referred to a different office for second interview (this office is where you will stay after being hired)

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your availability and punctuality?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

Was called in for an interview after submitting online application. Came in dressed in business casual as was noted, nobody else interviewing did more than casual clothing. Filled out a few consent forms for background checks and such, then took an aptitude test or three on the computers. Failed the first time, went home to be called in the next day for a retry as the supervisor I'd spoke with after the testing seemed to take a liking to me. Failed a second time, they advised me they had no positions open for someone with the score I'd gotten, even though it was one of those "no wrong answers" tests. Got called in a third time the next day, asking if I could come speak to them, and I obliged. They told me literally the exact same thing they had told me before after a brief interview with a slightly-disinterested HR manager. Found the wasted trip ridiculous, so I went over to the collections side to apply and was offered a job within four hours.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time you've dealt with a difficult, irate, or picky customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GC Services (Huntington, WV).

Interview

Applied on-site. Got a call very quickly asking to come in for a drug test. Passed the test and had a very short interview that basically asked about your people skills. I hadn't worked in 15 years and it didn't seem to matter. This place is a revolving door for employees.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GC Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Friendly, professional,quick and simple. i wad a walk in and got an interview date set up within 5 minutes of being inside filling out the application. Very professional and friendly

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very lengthy the whole thing took about 3 hours, and requires a computer test to measure your skills, typing test, a complex math test, also required English test. There were lots of other people interviewing at the same time

Interview Questions

• How would u handle an angry customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

Wasn't too bad..i passed and got offered an interview. I will come back to say if i got the job or not..you will need to complete a background check as well

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

The interview process is somewhat long but it's at your own pace. It's pretty much self explanatory but the interviewer was able answer any questions you have. You complete an one on one to discuss your scores and take you drug screening. Then you're called back for your training papers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GC Services.

Interview

You take a typing test then they take you to a room to wait until the recruiter is done hiring the person previous to you. Everyone absolutely everyone gets an offer. They tell you that there is a lot of room for improvement which is a lie. Even then supervisors and management get paid the same as a rep.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GC Services (El Paso, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

After application was submitted we took a typing test, some basic math problems, as well some problem solving questions. Then we had an interview as far as expectations, brief job description, review of application/resume. Also were given a drug screen test. They did a background/security check. The we were scheduled for another interview with recruiter who had all our personal information handed to her for review at which time she asked questions regarding our expectations and intentions as far as working for GC Services.

Interview Questions

• Based on her review of my resume. The hiring recruiter assessed that my work experience exceeded that of their basic requirements.   1 Answer