GC Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GC Services (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR
2. Phone Interview with Hiring manager
3. On site interview with team of 4 people

Phone interviews were typical - questions about salary, previous jobs (walk thru resume) and asked about salary. Phone interviews took about 45 mins - 1 hour. They also spoke about the position and what the job entails. They also talked about the culture. The HR girl sent me a packet of info on the company along with info on benefits and holidays.

On site I was given a Wonderlic (IQ) type of test and also a separate test on your personality. Then you go meet with the hiring manager and he/she brings you to a room with about 5 people in it and they put you through facilitating a JAD session with each of the individuals playing a specific role to see how well you pick up on the distractions and manage the process. After that they put you in a separate room while they discuss how you did. Then you have separate interviews with each of the individuals that were in the JAD session. Whole onsite interview process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviews were typical - questions about salary, previous jobs (walk thru resume) and asked about salary.

1 How do you handle conflict on your team.
    2. Why I was looking to leave my present employer.
    3. How do you manage employees that miss deadlines.   Answer Question