GCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GCA Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at GCA

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCA.

Interview

Was fairly quick. Applied via OCR, had a 1st round, etc. Interview went well, had it with 2 people in the San Fransisco office. They asked me behavioral questions tailored to my resume.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCA.

Interview

On campus recruiting - standard questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCA in September 2013.

Interview

Went in for an on-campus interview for Savvian. I was interviewed by the one person on the Cal Team. Asked me the general questions (tell me about yourself, your experiences, walk me through your resume). Asked me alot about my internships and behavioral questions (tell me when you made a difficult decision, what do you on your free time, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What is your worst grade on your transcript? Why?
      What is your least/favorite class?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCA in March 2010.

Interview

did phone interview, which was pretty simple. then came to an in office interview. met with 6 guys, mix of analysts, associates, and partners. the offices, and the building itself seemed nice. interview was pretty easy. tons of fit questions. have a good answer you can explain for "what's your favorite book you've read recently"

Interview Questions

• what was your favorite book, and why?   1 Answer

IBD Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCA in September 2009.

Interview

Had a quick phone interview. Questions were all background, not so much behavioral. The conversation went OK but was admittedly nothing spectacular. Also asked me some basic stock market questions/news related, standard fare. He was polite, said I'd hear back if they were interested; unfortunately I didn't hear back.