GDF SUEZ Energy North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at GDF SUEZ Energy North America

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ Energy North America (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Kind and thoughtful. Explained the company profile and purpose. Not an easy interview but I felt comfortable and respected. The technical team was very capable and experienced. My overall feeling was that this was a mature organization.

Power Analyst Interview

Interview

long process

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ Energy North America (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied to the position from their career website. I was called within a week and asked to interview as soon as possible.

I had 3 one on one interviews: HR, credit manager, vice president of the department. It lasted about 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Considering the current hiring environment I was just glad to have a job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ Energy North America (Houston, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with HR first. very frinedly and infornative. Then interviewed with the hiring manager and variouls others I would be working with. HR focused more on my background, experience, and job history and describing the company. Hiring manager more focused on my experience and what I bring to the table. Did a good job explaining the posttion to me and what I would be doing. All that I interviewed with were very friendly and professional.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ Energy North America in August 2010.

Interview

Initially, positive responses from the company and invitation for interview after phone screen. HR person was pleasant, but no specific job description. Met hiring manager who argued just outside the room with the HR person about the job title/description for me. Obviously, I was overqualified.

Hiring manager said very little, but wanted to hire me because all other candidates were far less qualified. Met other co-workers who were nice, but somewhat patronizing and irritating. Then met the department manager who was very friendly and knowledgeable, and persuaded me to accept the job, though I realized the work culture was lacking any degree of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do your own Fedex?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Any attempt to negotiate was rebuffed, all attempts to compromise were answered "No". There was no negotiation with this company.