GDF SUEZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GDF SUEZ Interview Questions

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The Company Recruiter called me , introduced herself and expressed interest to discuss the poistion further as she had seen my application and resume. I was in an open office space so I suggested that we would discuss next day in the morning. She agreed and indicated that she would call me.

Interview Questions

• The company contact person never calleed me the next day as we had agreed. I called her number ( as displayed on my caller log ) after 10 minutes of waiting and left a message. Also send her message via LI as she is specified as the contact for the position. Still waiting for a response from her.   1 Answer

New Business Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter requested answer to 2 questions. Then required taking 2 aptitude tests. After completing everything, I was advised that everything looked good.
    the next step would be for an interview. After another month, I was told they were no longer interested in me. They sent 2 rejection e-mails. The entire process took over 3 months from when I first submitted resume.

Interview Questions

• Screening Questions -

1. What is the most entrepreneurial thing you have ever done?
      Please elaborate. What did you do? Why did you do it? What was the outcome? What did you learn from it?

2.The role will require you to be regularly working on projects away from your home base often for weeks or even months at a time. This will become your style of working for the time you are part of this team. This is going to be a tough and time-intensive challenge.
      Are you prepared for this challenge? If yes, please explain your motivation.   Answer Question

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. After a telephone screening, and two telephone interviews, I was invited to do 4 individual, 30-minute interviews with the other managers within the department. This process took 2.5 hours.

The Sr. Recruiter was very professional, and everyone was friendly and candid. It was a positive experience.

Study their website-- they have a progressive mindset regarding updating their global culture.

The offices were beautiful, the location is central, the employees looked happy. They have several floors in the building.
    Bring your parking ticket to the interview to get it validated. They have covered parking which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer specific, behavioral interview questions. Take notes.   Answer Question

Senior Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a panel interview following a quick phone interview with the hiring manager. The panel consisted of 4 employees, with whom I'd interact with often. The questions were detailed, and on point. The interview lasted a little over an hour, at which point I was given the floor to ask as many questions about the company and processes as possible.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview in French, then an additional face-to-face interview with my manager,
    They took pretty long to answer the application and the period between the phone interview and the following one was of almost one month. However, I got an answer (positive) on the spot. The discussion was relaxed. I was asked quesqtions regarding my studies and previous experience. They admitted to be more interested in verifying my level of French, as my CV and cover letter were very good.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ in January 2015.

Interview

Good experience and great atmosphere during the Skype interview. Nice guy and not at all formal. However, there were a lot of tricky questions in there that i didnt expect.

Interview Questions

• Consultancy style questions and specific job questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ in August 2009.

Interview

1-2-1 INTERVIEW

last experience and motivation

Negotiation

good

Interview

Entretien RH avec tests de personnalités à compléter puis débriefing des résultats aux tests et questions sur les traits de personnalités les plus saillants. Ensuite entretien skype avec un manager et le stagiaire actuel puis compte rendu détaillé de l'entretien à renvoyer dans la semaine pour montrer que l'on a bien compris le contenu de la mission et les exigences requises.

Assistant ingénieur de recherche Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France (France)) in February 2014.

Interview

J'ai postulé pour cette offre sur le site de GDF-Suez. Après deux semaines, j'ai été convoqué pour un entretien physique dans les locaux de GDF-Suez. Une semaine après l'entretien, j'ai été appelé pour m'annoncer la décision.

Interview Questions

• Présentation du CV et questions par rapport aux expériences   Answer Question

Risques Recherches Industrielles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDF SUEZ (Paris (France)) in June 2009.

Interview

La totalité de la procédure d'embauche a été menée par une agence de gestion des ressources humaines appelée Hudson.

Si Hudson avait sélectionné mon profil, j'aurais dû me présenter à trois autres entretiens, puis à un entretien final avec le directeur du centre de recherche.

Le problème principal résidait dans le fait qu'ils sélectionnaient les personnes qui avaient étudié dans des Ecoles spécifiques (comme Polytechnique et Les Mines de Paris);

Interview Questions

• Quelques questions spécifiques à propos du test de personnalité.   Answer Question