GDS Group Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GDS Group Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at GDS Group

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GDS Group (Miami, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Good insight into the history of the company, key responsibilities and KPIs within the role. Clear understanding of products and services. Also had the opportunity to listen and review to calls.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GDS Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the head of onboarding twice before meeting upper level management. On the third interview I met the SVP of Sales. I was sent my offer after the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in GDS? What sales experience do you have? Can you see yourself here long term?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

two interviews. nothing out of the norm - basic questions. they were honest and upfront and I appreciated they're communication. professional across the board

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fair.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was relatively breezy. They want people who are personable, have some character, personality, and would ideally be good on the phone. Talk about your time in team sports or your entreprenuerial spirit. Also, be exciting to speak to. This job requires a lot of enthusiasm as you will be selling all the time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

I met with the Office Manager, Oliver Smart, and the Global Office Director, Elliot Lee. I was asked to come in for a second-round interview, which was ultimately the make or break meeting. I chose to come in for a third to further evaluate the company, economics, and what my role would entail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The highest someone will get paid is 45k base, but that requires previous sales experience. Despite not having any, I made a case for why I should be paid 45k.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (Bristol, England (UK)).

Interview

Found me on LinkedIn, offered me an interview, went to 2 interviews, got the job. Meet the HR manager and the Chairman. Hired within a week. The process was relatively painless. Chairman interviewed me for 7 minutes

Negotiation

Poor

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GDS Group.

Interview

Went on an interview and things looked a little fishy to me so i decided to do some research. I looked on LinkedIn and found a former employee. Told me about the company and decided to not go on.

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Was contacted directly by HR. Set up an interview few days later. Your basic phone screen followed up with one on one.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. They want to see your enthusiasm and willingness to work on a sales floor.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially I was introduced to the head of Meet The Boss TV, then after an initial interview was introduced to one of his colleagues. It was a general chat rather than an intense interview, but they probed into past experience, reason for leaving my jobs, what I was looking for in a career etc.

I got through that successfully so then had an interview with the owner...that was also a friendly, pleasant chat and it really made me want to work for the business. The process was simple, enjoyable, not too difficult (compared to other interviews I've had in the past).

I was offered the job, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you have had to resolve a difficult situation in your job.   Answer Question