GE Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Account Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

typical interview questions. Met with 5 different people, very nice and professional. they did a phone screen first and then in person interviews. Interview with hiring manager, HR, peer to peer, and one over one manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Cedar Rapids, IA) in July 2008.

Interview

It was your basic weeding out process. In the interview I was told the job would only pay up to 32k. I found this to be the bottom of the pay scale. The building is in the middle of nowhere so I said no thanks.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to think out of the box?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Albany, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

great going, the interview happened, and got selected the following day.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GE in February 2012.

Interview

Three phone interviews. The process was really easy. The hiring process is straightforward. Really quite good. The process was really easy.The hiring team was very helpful throughout the process. Typical behavior questions. My position was in Canada.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE in December 2010.

Interview

Got a call and email from GE Human Resources scheduling me for an initial phone interveiw. He told me upfront that I will be interviewed on phone by three people. Questions revolved round my current job and how my past experience will help me succeed in the roled I was interviewed for.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in January 2010.

Interview

I made contact with the hiring manager then completed the online application form. I awaited a couple weeks and was contacted by HR for a simple phone interview. I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Phone interviews were done with several upper managers. Waited almost three weeks to get final word I was not selected to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in April 2011.

Interview

Es gab zwei Vorstellungsgespräche in denen mehre Entscheider und die Personalabteilung eingebunden war. Es wurden keine schwierigen Fragen gestellt sondern normale Fragen zur Motivation und Lebenslauf. Danach wurde zunächst der Unternehmensbereich eingeordnet, was bei GE gar nicht so einfach ist und durchaus eine viertel Stunde dauern kann. Auch der zukünftige Chef war offen und hat aus seinem Lebenslauf erzählt, damit man ein Bild bekommen konnte, mit wem man zusammen arbeitet.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
GE Account Manager Interview New York, NY standard question
GE Account Manager Interview Cedar Rapids, IA When have you had to think out of the box?
GE Account Manager Interview Albany, NY tell us about yourself
GE Account Manager Interview Albany, NY about the company?
GE Account Manager Interview Water Treatment details related to my experience.
GE Account Manager Interview Tell me about yourself
GE Account Manager Interview With your relatively little experience how do you think you'll be able to do the job?
GE Account Manager Interview Go over your resume in detail on what you did for each employer and why you left.
GE Account Manager Interview Wie viel Gehalt es sein soll.