GE Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE (Norwalk, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

Process moved in fits and starts. After initial phone interview, the hiring manager contacted me for an interview. This was followed by meetings with other group members within a few days. Subsequent rounds of interviews came at 2-3 week intervals. After about 6 rounds of interviews I never received a final response.

Interview Questions

• Much of the process consisted of behavioral questions and describing previous work experience - nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

30 minute phone interview - very polite - questions mainly revolved around fit with a few technical questions. Be prepared to answer how you fit within the culture of the organization - GE has a tremendous focus on fit. For technical questions, make sure you hit the bar that they set, but fit will make or break the interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

HR screening on the phone. After that there is a phone interview with the hiring manager where you are asked technical questions along with regular personality fit type questions. Once you clear this you are called for an in person interview with the team. The questions will be mostly job specific. They want to see what you know.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Super Intense Interview. Two rounds. First Round general behavior questions with 2 person. and Second round very technical questions with the group regarding the industry. Come prepare. The overall experience is very tough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with the hiring manager, asking basic behavior interview question. Then anohter phone interview with a co-worker for technical question. The last step was on-site technical test where a laptop is provided with a case study including working on data in Excel. The process was starightforward. And the interviewer was very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an ok ok interview. Basically wasted time asking unnecessary information. Finally, they said they only take PhD students and no openings for MS students. Wasted most of my time preparing for something worthless.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

I was brought in to meet with several different departments to see where the best fit was. They asked typical interview questions such as what is a time you were challenged and how did you respond to it.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Mostly just the standard ones.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The interview process was very actually non-stressful, although there was preparation on my part. The interview was very respectful. There were group interviews which I thought were very respectful also. The typical questions were asked. Thought this was a testament to the company and what they represent in how they treat there employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a weakness and strength that you have   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was ok, a little draining. It lasted the entire day, from 9 to 4pm for 2 days. The questions were both tough and normal interview questions, like are u a team player, what are you long and short term goals, how so you measure success.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Albany, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There was not much to the interview, I knew the hiring manager and he just described the operation and the position expectations. After that, the interview was over. It took a while to fill the position but that was normal for the process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any specific questions asked, this was an interview setup based on a prior working relationship. This is normally the best way to get a job at GE.   Answer Question