GE Aviation Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

3.1

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's website. An interview was set up with an Attorney at GE Aviation. After the initial expected interview questions, the interview become a little awkward. The interviewer would state facts about GE and then look up, I'm guessing to see what opinion I had? Other times it was just a statement about how things work on the job, again would just look up and stare. Each of the times I responded with a something along the lines of, I would fit in well there or that sounds great etc. The way the interviewer pushed a response, without a question, was rather awkward. Maybe that was the interviewer's style? Never experienced it before, and hope not to again.

Summer Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Found out about the interview from my school's co-op office on Friday and interviewed on Monday. They came to my school for the interview. The interview itself lasted 25 minutes and I received an email the next day saying I was accepted into the program. Overall it took five days.

GE Aviation OMLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Screening.
    2 weeks passed and then was scheduled a final interview.
    5 hour interview on site in Cincinnati - presentation, 3 one on one interviews, case study with group of 3 other interviewees.

Lots of very specific behavior questions.... case study with group isnt that important it seems like - ours was AWFUL and I was still offered a job.

Most important thing is to show some enthusiasm about the job and the desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• Why Aviation?
      What in the world could impact the business of GE?
      Tell me about a time you took a risk.
      Tell me about a time you empowered someone else.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the pay so I did not negotiatie

Production Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Walked in to HR offices and took a seat in the waiting room. Waited until I was called to take a written Math assessment. Finished the assessment, and went back to the waiting room for next step. Next step taken was a practical regarding the use of tooling (micrometers and whatnot.) Passed that portion, and moved to the assembly practical portion. Assembly consisted of placing tubing in manual instructed locations, and inspecting parts for damage/ part numbering. Passed that as well, and proceeded into the interpersonal interview. The HR team gave situational questions that positioned toward actions.

Interview Questions

• If a union brother slows down, do you do the same?   1 Answer
    • If you're facing a disagreement between a fellow coworker, how do you address the situation?   Answer Question

DTLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume at career fair on campus. Called in for an on campus interview. 3 Alumni at the interview. There was only 1 round of interview. About one week later, I got the offer from GE Aviation.

Interview Questions

• What's your past experience with Cloud infrastructure?   1 Answer

GE Aviation Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to the networking session prior to the career fair and then went to the career fair. They held their interview session the next week after the career fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to do a group project and a member of the group was not participating.   1 Answer

Infra Engineering Co-Op/ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview and hiring process was pretty normal. The questions presented were basic interview questions regarding character and reactions to situations. I was selected for an interview after my résumé was sent to GE Aviation by my school program's co-op coordinator. The interview itself was a panel interview consisting of four interviewers; one HR representative and three others representing their respective departments.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a time when you experienced an issue with a co-worker and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process take one month after applied online, and during the interview you have to prepare presentation about you, and another four interviews are waiting after that. They are having a lot people to interview for this position, and most the candidates are interning with them. The whole interview process is almost 6 -7 hours. It was good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ? How do you work in the team ?   1 Answer

I just have better offer from other company.

Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very pain free. Simple behavioral questions with a very nice interviewer. They already had my resume so none of the questions pertained to my skills and experiences directly. The interviewers emphasized having specific, detailed examples of how you responded to certain situations, so definitely have an idea of past experiences that you can reference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you've never been in before. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

One interview, a lot of questions, be ready for anything. It was a fairly easy conservation, the interviewer was friendly and it felt pretty comfortable. They will want detailed descriptions of your previous work experiences and school projects. They will want you to talk about how well you work in teams, and leadership. They will ask you about difficult situations you have been in and how you went about handling the situations.