GE Aviation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Applied through school and had a quick 20 minute phone interview with a supply chain manager and an HR representative. Very laid back and painless. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE Aviation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The first step was a 2 hour information session for all the potential interns. There was time to network with the interviewers as well to ask questions. The interview was a simple 30 minute 1 on 1 question and answer interview. They just asked a lot of behavioral questions so I would practice those.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

20 min interview asking typical questions about challenges and how you overcame them. Chance for questions with the interviewer after answering their questions. Was asked three questions in the time frame and all were predictable topics

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you set goals for yourself that you were unable to meet and how you dealt with not meeting them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

I interviewed with two different people at two different locations. It was super laid back. They mostly asked about school and my previous summer job. HR takes a really long time to get back to you though.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of technical proficiency and previous experience to cover on employability skills gained and knowledge of the market world. Overall good pace and friendly interviewers, not intimidating and open for me to ask questions at the end of the hour.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online through my university's career center, only behavioral interview questions, nothing technical. Asked a lot about past project experiences and working in groups. Also asked about how I would deal with certain situations when working in groups. Interview lasted about 40 minutes, fairly relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Durham, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Asked a lot of questions relating to team management and leadership. Met with a supervisor from the company and he went through my experiences/resume and focused on my perception of situations and the actions I took in response to adverse conditions. The interview was casual and not stressful at all. I felt like I was encouraged to be myself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you lead a team and had to make an unpopular decision - what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Aviation (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions, and the interviewers are generally young and full of energy. Figure out situations you've been in that can apply to times you solved a problem, failed, dealt with team, etc. It also helped me a lot to mention a side project I had been working on at home and sound excited about it. When I got my call for the interview they mentioned that they liked that a lot.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Dayton, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. It was casual attire and atmosphere. My interviewer only asked five or less questions and we had thirty minutes. They were all situational questions "Tell me a time when you did this...". I heard back within two weeks and it was the fastest part of the process. Paperwork afterwards took much longer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a group project and what was your role   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. I was offered the position on the spot. The questions were pretty average. Just review the average situational questions before you go into the interview. The person interviewed me was an alumni from the school I currently attend. She was also a member of the same band I am in.