GE Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.9

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interviews took three consecutive visits to different company locations and multiple individual interviews at each step along the way. I learn a lot about the expectations of the role and who through out the organization would be supported by the job recipient.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Met with recruiter at university career fair where resume was given and a brief conversation (5 minutes). Intervier called the next day to schedule interview. Interview itself was behavioral in nature and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how are you working to resolve it?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Arlington, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was personally referred and we had previous conversations so the phone interview was more of a discussion about timing and fit. My qualifications were solid but the timing of my availability did not meet GE's need.

Interview Questions

• The questions centered around availability and future potential openings.   Answer Question

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Has changed substantially since I was hired but I had a number of phone screenings. Almost all questions were fit or behavioral. Would have had an in person but unusual circumstances prevented me from doing so.

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Being in the area, I was brought in for an initial interview rather than having a phone interview. The overall process was relatively quick for such a selective program. The interview process consists of an initial interview whether that be on the phone or in person, and then an intensive second interview that has both individual and group aspects. In the second interview you have to give a presentation about yourself. That is followed by several rounds of back to back 30 minute interviews that focus primarily on behavioral questions. Finally you end with a group exercise that is unlike most interviews I have experienced. Though intimidating I found all of the interviewers to be very kind, and the overall experience was very positive whether you were to make it or not. They flew in people from all over the country for interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision quickly, and how you handled that?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Short and simple at 30 min. Behavioral questions only. Asked about 6 questions with two additional questions about US citizenship and confirmation that you're okay with the random location aspect.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you noticed someone was struggling and how you went out of your way to help them.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter at a college career fair and was contacted to schedule an in person interview shortly after. Asked mostly questions that assessed my character and teamwork skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a difficult teammate and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Batesville, MS) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview went well and I was told that I will be the best person for the job and would love to be apart of the GE team and will bring a good attitude and humor most of all ready for training

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to the company   1 Answer

Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

A single interview lasting 35-40 minutes. The interview was in front of two people. One primarily asked questions while the other took notes. A period of time was given to for me to ask any questions.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Aviation in October 2017.

Interview

Talked with recruiter at university career fair. Interviewed the next day. Questions were all standard behavioral. Interviewer was friendly and helpful in clarifying questions. Ended up getting an offer but declined due to changing career plans. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped a teammate grow.   Answer Question
    • What's something surprising (good or bad) that someone said about you recently? How did you react?   Answer Question