GE Aviation EID Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Aviation EID Intern Interview Questions

4.0

EID Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Clearwater, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

hiring processes was telephone interview and get a good understanding of the people in front of you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiating the payslip wasn't easy

EID Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Met recruiter at a campus career fair, had an on campus interview - completely behavioral, although the interviewer seemed particularly interested in more technical projects (this is a jet engine company, after all). After the interview, the remainder of the hiring process seemed slow and unorganized (albeit, the HR department was going through a management change at the time). The initial offer had no location details or job description- those came later, after I had accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiating - I called HR many times to get details on my offer and none of my calls or emails were returned.

EID Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

I interiewed by phone, and answered a good deal of behavioral based question. I kept the interviewer in good spirits, tried not to leave any gaps open. By the end of the interview, offer was on the table.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you persuaded a group to use your idea?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-negotiable

EID Intern Interview

Interview

It is pretty casual interview with all behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• What was a time you encounter a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question