GE Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.9

Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (McAllen, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

First talked to the Plant Manager and had a phone interview. A month later, I was asked to come for an on-site interview and tour. During the interview day I had multiple interviews with the HR Manager, Operations Manager, Senior Engineers, and the Plant Manager. Overall, the process was long, but I took the same amount of time as a government position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• After your tour, what was one thing that you noticed that we could improve upon?   1 Answer

Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process take one month after applied online, and during the interview you have to prepare presentation about you, and another four interviews are waiting after that. They are having a lot people to interview for this position, and most the candidates are interning with them. The whole interview process is almost 6 -7 hours. It was good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ? How do you work in the team ?   1 Answer

I just have better offer from other company.

Lead Manufacturing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madisonville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Madisonville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR then the Staff Manager then an onsite. On site I interviewed with 8 people. Mostly just went over my resume and asked some " what would you do" questions.

Interview Questions

• What would do if you and your boss had conflict?   1 Answer

Manager, Legal Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evendale, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Evendale, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Searched GE Career Opportunity Selection (COA) system to find job roles that align with skills and competencies; Submit for position; HR Screening call, Phone interview with hiring manager, In-person interview with hiring manager and team; hiring decision

Interview Questions

• What is my experience in Contracts Management   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Phone interview + a few weeks later in-person interview. HR was very helpful throughout the process. I had a panel interview and 1:1 interviews including a meal. I received a tour of the location as well. I also had to complete a background check and do a drug screening as part of the application process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle XX situation?

Touched on integrity, compliance, etc   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evendale, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Evendale, OH).

Interview

I had a interview with an HR person first, then the HR person dropped me off with two Senior Engineers, then they left me with another Senior engineer. A couple weeks later, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, and was offered a job maybe within 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• The one Senior Engineer asked me what I thought about spending time writing documentation.   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

My first interview was nearly an all day affair. I met individually with eight different people for roughly 40 minutes each. The intent was to offer a glimpse into the various departments that were hiring and they accomplished that, for the most part, but the process can definitely take a toll on the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• They all wanted more detail as to my past work experience and what I had gained from it. Highlighting skills is a good idea.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview was with HR and consisted mainly of questions designed to verify application information and ensure that my living and salary goals are consistent with what the company has to offer.

Interview Questions

• In a company with many locations, are you willing to move if the next level job is in a different area or are you only willing to live in this area?   Answer Question

Level III Composite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Starkville, MS).

Interview

Its let's you now the person are people you are interviewing,and it lets you no what kind of person you about to get for your company and is he are she is a good fit. And it is a great process for hiring.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about teaming environment!   1 Answer

Negotiation

The way they answer the question,and how they solve the problems that we set them up with and the integrity of them self.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was during an engineering conference the day after initially talking to recruiters. Was about 30 minutes Long and consisted of all behavioral questions. Interviewer was laid back and eager to have a casual conversation. Indicated that I would receive an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever tried to learn more about an engineering technology that wasn't for a class?   Answer Question