GE Aviation Operations Management Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Aviation Operations Management Leadership Program Interview Questions

3.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GE Aviation.

Interview

Great. Very methodical and useful. Spend a lot of time with a lot of managers, essentially a peer interview. If you are a real person, this will show. If you are pretending to be someone else, this is not your interview. As is any interview, do stalker level research on the company you want to work for. You need to know more details about their business than they do. Know where the business is heading, where, and why you think so. Don't be complacent, no matter where the interview goes, lunch, to the shop, to outside, you are always being interviewed. No matter what- if you don't get selected, or feel that you are not what they are looking for, stay professional, courteous, and honest. You don't know what the chemistry they are looking for. Stay in the moment.

Interview Questions

• Not a specific difficult question- Just an 8 hour interview. Just be yourself, don't lie, and be committed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not professional. Compared my starting wage to others in the company. If you are hiring for an executive position, or middle management, this is very tacky. Everyone with some Business Acumen knows that you negotiate your "raise" when you get hired. Stay firm, do your research, and don't worry about the "pregnant pause". Just be quiet, set your target, and make it happen.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Aviation

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Interview

Four interviews, a presentation, and a group interview. Mostly standard behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Aviation (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial contact began with a phone interview. Then GE fly you to Cincinnati to conduct a all day interview onsite. You have to prepare a 5 minute presentation about yourself and experience. They look for creativity and good speaking skills. After the presentation you have 4 1on1 interviews - 1 with HR, 2 with managers that are behavioral, and a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Name some of your weaknesses and what is your plan to improve them?   Answer Question

The OMLP program is one of the leading rotational programs for operations but the GE compensation and benefits were significantly lower compared to my other offer.

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Aviation in September 2012.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with a panel of one representative from the program and one HR representative. They asked several questions related to performance reviews, both positive and negative, I guess their format of strengths and weaknesses. The interviewers seemed very disengaged, checking their laptops and phones at several points throughout the interview. It seemed almost as if they were just trying to fill an interview quota and already knew who they would be hiring - maybe those with internships with GE.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you disagreed with how a company was being run and what you did about it.   Answer Question