GE Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a Business Analyst opportunity. Overall, the interviewing process was excellent. It was very organized and informational. Following the initial phone screening there were three interviews. Most questions were behavioral / situational. Still in the decisioning process.

Interview Questions

• How do you access information that is not readily available?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE (New Orleans, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a phone screening call from HR and set up a meeting with a developer lead. When I was talking to developer lead who was not even a hiring manager asked me irrelevant questions and he was not prepared for interview. He was kept putting the phone on mute and I was not even sure if he was listening my answers or doing other tasks. He also got irritated for a no reason, when I was explaining BAs workload on the contract or consulting role. I do not know who even asked this specific individual to interview, but he basically did not care about my skills or talents. I think the hiring managers or the interviewers are thinking finding a job is extremely east nowadays so that they do not need to take the potential candidate serious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Well coordinated and communicated.
    Process and timelines were clearly explained
    Managers participated in the interview
    Good dialogue; very interactive.

I began by providing a quick overview of my profile.
    Technical discussion on business process, its representation and documentation, people skill testing.
    Discussed past experience and its relevance to the position.

Interview Questions

• Cross functional leadership style   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very neutral and was reading directly off of a questions sheet. It was a behavioral interview and it seemed as though he was not happy about having to conduct interviews. He asked a lot of basic questions about myself and there were no technical questions involved.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative way you have ever approached a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Very nice group of people, that made work environment seem very appealing. Questions were a mix of of both technical and fit. I skipped first round of interviewing and went straight to second because of family connection. Was interviewed by 3 people all of whom were very positive. Very professional and seemingly collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ge and what kind of impact do you think you can have at a company like ours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE (Atlanta, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter. Reviewed general points concerning the position, but not detail.
    Recruiter asked for desired salary right away.
    Next interview was with a Director. Very detailed questions regarding experience
    as it relates to the position.

The recruiter and director both seemed generally cordial.

Interview Questions

• Was asked questions regarding accounting standards that I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE in March 2009.

Interview

I had initially one phone screen and then two interviews over the phone. I was then invited in for a panel interview. The HR person started off the interview with an explanation of the process and the steps. A couple of the people did most of the talking and the others took notes.

Interview Questions

• What the most difficult descison you had to make and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview, the recruiter did not know where the role was based and who much would be paid for the role. They were not able to pay the rate I was asking and instead of saying this clearly, I received an email stating I had been removed from the candidate consideration.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

General Discussion and interest understanding. Minimal technical questions as MBA hire

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2012.

Interview

it was quick, took a week to complete 3 interviews