GE Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Buyer Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a crap shoot depending on who interviewed you and if they knew you or not. Even though I was offered the position and accepted, I don't believe the interviews were professional.

Interview Questions

• It was an unusual question....but what is your favorite color?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Warrensburg, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

very hands off by HR. Everything is through a portal and email submitted information. The actual relocation (outsource service) was terrible. I had to call them daily to see if they had any progress in getting quotes or possible relocation properties to help me with relocation.

Interview Questions

• FOB traffic who pays for the product upon signature by logistics company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in August 2009.

Interview

I was hired during an emergency situation and I had an inside recommendation. I had an initial phone interview with Sourcing Division Leader, subsequent 1:1 interview with Hiring Manager, finally phone interview jointly with Sourcing Division Leader and HR.

Interview Questions

• None were unanticipated - the interviews took place in August and September 2007 ... this year is not available below.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes negotiation took place and were successful - we met in the middle

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

Received a Call to attend the first interview with the HR Manager, on the screening process.
    Then went for a second Interview with the hiring manager who was great at the process.
    Finally went to a third interview with the Plant Manager and then got a proposal.

Interview Questions

• What are your development needs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation