GE Capital Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

GE Capital Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in-person with team leader followed by department manager followed by final phone interview with HR Manager. Took 3 weeks total. Most questions were about my background and why GE was a fit. What have you done in the past that prepares you for your new role? A lot of questions in that line of thought. Take your past and apply it to what you think you would encounter in this new role.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Toughest question,and it really wasn't that tough, was what part of the job would I be the most uncomfortable performing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating room. They put an offer on the table and it was strong so I took it. I did ask for more base but they basically said they could not offer more. I was more than happy with it anyhow.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I applied for a position and luckily I got an email quickly to set up the phone interview. The phone interview went great and actually was fairly quick I knew right at that time that she would be setting me up for a face to face interview. They set up the face to face interviews really quickly also. I met with 4 people every 30 minutes. Intimidating but the people were great and actually made me feel at ease. They all went great and I now have another phone interview hopefully to wrap up the details and be offered the position!!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how did you overcome....this is always a tough question for me   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital (Stamford, CT) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Assistant controller - Interview went well at the end she said " you do not have direct SEC reporting experience"

I have experience in preparing Q-Schedule that relates to 10k/Q reporting ... To be directly involved with SEC-reporting you have to be at executive level - who signs the form

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Head Hunter set up the interview and we met at their Mississauga offices. Security was very official, but the interview was very casual. Many pointed questions about industry experience and specific on the job successes. All and all it was fine.

Interview Questions

• Market intelligence questions   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

After applying I was scheduled for an on campus interview. Once I got in the lady said that she is very sorry but the interviewer I was originally scheduled for was double booked. The questions were very standard behavioural questions. By the end of the interview I was told that there are a lot of sales positions opening at GE Capital. I guess they had already made up their mind before I even came for an interview. About 6 months after the interview I got an email saying I didin't get it. Overall the interview was very polite and friendly.