GE Capital Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Associate Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Full day of interviews. Took about 2 weeks in all to get hired. Met with manager, a few team members and HR Basic technical questions as well as behavioral questions were asked. A few tough questions to see if you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a group and a few members weren't pulling their weight   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email for a phone interview with recruiter who was very nice. Interviewed via phone, basic questions, reviewed my resume and experience. Received an email three days later for a face to face interview with the hiring manager in the Chicago office. Upon arrival the hiring manager let me know they were busy and didn't have time to interview me. The interview lasted about 12 minutes before I was hustled out the door. Was a huge waste of my time. If the hiring manager didn't have time or didn't feel I was qualified for the position I should had never been scheduled to come in anyway. Have not heard back, not interested. I couldn't imagine working with this person.

Interview Questions

• None. When you get 12 minutes, there were really no questions asked.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Behavioral Interviews, Technical Finance questions

Interview Questions

• Walk through cash flow model   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Capital in February 2013.

Interview

The interviewer went to my school for the same graduate degree yet I felt that he did not take his job as seriously as interviewers from other companies. He seemed misinformed and disinterested. It ended up not having a good impression of the company because of that. Its interesting that the interviewer did not respond to my email thanking him for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult past was getting the interviewers to be engaged   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Capital (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview based on general f2f and skills, apptitude and communication skills test. Interview took a whole day for selecting the candidates. Interview process is good to select the right candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR were very much negotiable about salary.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Capital (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

One of my frd ref mefor a position and i got call from them and there were about 6 rounds of interview in three days of time. Day 1: Personal Inter view, GD, For Finance & Accounts will be wirten test, Voice and accent rount and Online aptitude test.
    Day2: Ive got a call from Senior Process H.R and Trainer who gives the intial training for new join employees. He called up me and ask me 2 questions. and its easy to me. and then Day3 Final round with operational manager. He ask me abount International Trade which is related to theire work profile. Ive told them what all i know thats it he told me that they will get back to me in one or two days and the next day of my final round got a call frm HR to collect the offer doc. that's it im with GE now its been almost 2 and half years for now.

thanks.

Interview Questions

• As a fresher how would you learn the process with in short time   1 Answer

Negotiation

If intervew went so good. u have the right to get fair package as per the position.