GE Capital Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Director Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Stamford, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process inconsistent based on the interviewer. Some interviewers were not aware of what the job entailed. There were no real probing questions other than those asked by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions were asked that did not pertain to the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Capital in February 2010.

Interview

Their process is quick but thorough, you meet with as many people in the team you interviewing for as well as some members of teams in the organization that you might be constantly exposed to.

Work culture is fair, long hours, but no face time required.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of Basel II model requirements for FICO   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Le processus d'embauche s'est deroule de maniere tres professionnelle, a la fois avec des experts metiers posant les questions techniques propres au poste, et avec des specialistes RH posant des questions plus generales. L'accent a ete mis sur les experiences passees : quelles lecons tirer des erreurs et des succes rencontres, comment gerer le stress en equipe, et equilibrer le temps passe au travail et pour soi. Au total, un dialogue constructif et engageant.