GE Capital FMP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital FMP Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I found the position through an on campus recruiting site. I submitted my resume on the site and received an on campus interview. The woman I interviewed with knew close to nothing about the position she was interviewing for and was not a great conversationalist. The interview went fine to below average and that was it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Stamford, CT) in September 2014.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview with HR. This is purely behavioral. Then a second phone interview that digs deeper into your applied background, i.e. what in college have you done that shows you have experience in the financial field -- go in-depth about internships (especially if within GE). Then, if you are chosen, they bring you into HQ. You get taken into a separate room twice, to have 2 separate one-on-ones with some of the higher ups. They like to ask how you work within a team type questions, what you did in the financial field, and why GE.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time within (insert one of your experiences) that you failed and how you changed.   Answer Question

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital in September 2014.

Interview

I applied through Online Campus Recruiting by submitting my resume and transcript. My first round interview was very casual and conversation. She asked me to walk her through my resume, then followed up with your typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a group member you did not get along with   Answer Question

I accepted a different internship position.

FMP Interview

Interview

Standard interview process. On-campus interview first round, then a final screening-like interview second round. Be sure to be prepared for an interview question on integrity. Standard behavioral questions. Be sure to know why you want to work for GE. Know specific group you want to work in. Helps if you know someone already in the program.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation... But paid $21.50/hour + housing taken care of.

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

The hiring process was nothing special. The interviewers asked basic questions that you learn your freshman year of college. The key is to have genuine interest in GE and the position. GE Capital is a huge business and there are a lot of thing to learn from it. Although the interview process isn't flashy or exciting, the business itself is amazing and a great experience that made me want to come back.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or surprising questions. If you have read through any basic behavioral interview questions, you won't have any surprises.   Answer Question