GE Capital Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

The Most Awful process ever!!!!! After apply to GE Capital for different positions - either the position would be Cancelled After the Phone Screen by either HR or the Hiring Manager or in a couple cases put on hold, I finally got thru the HR and Hiring Manager phone screen and Actually Received the Official Invitation to Interview. I Quickly (within minutes of the email) gave my Availability to Interview as requested for the Following Week...... and waited and waited and waited. Finally after a 5 DAY wait to get the interview scheduled - I sent an email to the Recruiter asking the status - and received no reply. After a couple days, I went to the GE HR website and saw that my status has change from Interview in Process/Planned back to Under Review. How does one go from an official invitation to interview backwards to Under Review and NO ONE had the decency to reach out??????

Interview Questions

• No questions as the process never got past the Request for Interview Availability and no one ever responded or provided an update.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital in December 2010.

Interview

Do not ask for time flexibility. Do not mention you have children.

Interview Questions

• Why did you change jobs so often in the past few years?   Answer Question
    • What other questions you have for me? -after 5 questions   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of classic fit interviews. First about knowledge of the company and a couple of technical questions then a more casual interview with a different person. The process took about 2 weeks and was very smooth.