GE Capital IT Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital IT Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

2.6

IT Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Phone screen and 2 in person. Background check with diploma copies and credit check. Arrived at office met with CIO and CTO then CiO direct reports. Came back for HR review/ final vetting and job offer came 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength/weakness

Tell me about your greatest success   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

hR reviews resumes. Hiring manager phone screens. HR manager does a behavioral interview. Hiring manager interviews. Long time from submission to interview. The onsite interviews are short and fast paced.

IT Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Well organized. I started with recruiter and a phone interview with hiring manager followed by onsite interviews with business colleagues, senior IT leaders (including CIO) and HR. I spent 45 minutes to an hour with each person. Each interview was very informative and interactive. Great people and great process from parking, security check in, and interview schedule allowing for enough time to learn about the company and the role. The people I interviewed with were intelligent, experienced and a mix of new and tenured employees.

Interview Questions

• None come to mind. A lot of experience questions, cultural fit questions, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Capital (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Call from hiring manager, in person with HR rep, in person with hiring manager and Senior Leader, in person with panel. Also included a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Explain Project Management process and your experience with applying concepts.   Answer Question

IT Leader Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GE Capital in May 2009.

Interview

A phone interview kicked of the process, followed by a 1:1 onsite, a second multiple person onsite, and a final call from HR. Overall I found the interview process to be fair, interactive, and challenging without feeling scripted. Everything was handled very professional (as expected) and the caliber of management I met with only reinforced my decision to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail a creative solution you implemented to overcome a significant business challenge.   Answer Question