GE Capital IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital IT Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital in February 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Contractor, In-person interview with hiring manager, 2nd In-person interview with hiring manager and two functional leads separately, phone interview with manager of hiring manager, then offer

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Stamford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with HR, then the hiring manager. Followed up with an intense onsite interview schedule - met with six people seperately. All were intent on making sure I knew what I was getting myself into with the workload. Overall a very good and informative experience. All interviewers were obviously intelligent and busy (most interviews were interrupted by work), however everyone was friendly too - felt a little intimidated but also like I fit in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but should have.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick Village, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Brunswick Village, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Had 5 Interviews, it went extremely well. None of the interviewers were interested in technical questions but all were related to more general questions. Those managers had no clue about technical interviews but they were really great in asking the right questions to understand my personality and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was straight forward