GE Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Master Black Belt Interview

Interview

Interview process consisted of multiple rounds of interviews over the course of several weeks. Once a decision was reached the process progressed smoothly and with lots of support from Human Resources.

Deal Closer Interview

Interview

had a phone interview then one interview with about 6 people in the room. They didn't have business cards & a few of them didn't even really give their names. They told me they wanted to move quick but I had interviewed w/ GE before and was told the same thing, and after following up for 6 months, was finally told the position was on hold

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember, but they do ask the typical "why do you want to work for GE?"   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Got a call and came in for an interview. Mostly personality questions about how well you are bale to work in a team.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just be yourself. Made it obvious they dont like people who are fake in interviews to get a position.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Behavioral Interviews, Technical Finance questions

Interview Questions

• Walk through cash flow model   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Compliance Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

4 rounds of interview including Technical, Functional, Leadership and HR. All face to face. Each interview can last from 20min-70min. Entire process from first interview to hiring can take anywhere between 1-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Why Compliance and not any other kind of leadership role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

With limited options at hand, negotiating on the compensation was challenging.

Marketing Interview

Interview

It's been a long time since I interviewed, but I remember doing several rounds of phone interviews. After the phone interviews, I met with 3 or 4 people in person. The questions were pretty basic and the interviews lasted about 30 - 45 minutes each. Overall, I thought the hiring and interview process was fair and efficient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate an improvement on the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was competency based.

Face to face interview was standard, going through CV work experiences skills etc.
      Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied to the position on the GE website. Got an email with questions that they wanted me to answer. Then was set up with a phone interview and then asked for an on-site interview. Was a behavioral interview with 3 employees. 1 being my future boss and 2 other team members. Was then informed by email 2 weeks later that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult just make sure to research the company and have good examples of why you should work there   Answer Question

Lead Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

I applied to the role as an Lead Analyst 2. Approximately 3 days later, I recieved an email with several questions I had to answer. I was qualified to the next round, which was a phone screening. From that point, I was qualified to a face-to-face interview, with 3 different individuals. the interview was approximately 50 minutes long

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question related to training from afar and providing just in time training   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Usually, there are lot of applicants for internships at GE Money Bank. Be precise in your application and emphasize on what you can contribute with. GE Capital hires university students from different universities and business schools, so it's not decisive whether you're studying economics, finance, international business or law.

Interview Questions

• Since it just was an interview for an internship, there were no test questions.   Answer Question