GE Capital Investment Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Investment Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

The interview process was extensive and competitive. Be prepared, do your homework. Interviewed first on campus; a few weeks later I was invited for a day of additional interviews at the company where I met with 3 additional individuals, separately.

Interview Questions

• From general technical skills that one may have to questions related to leadership and managing/dealing with group dynamics.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

On campus first round interview, then a superday in the office. Strong emphasis on culture fit, as you work very closely with your coworkers. Some emphasis on technical skills, but most of the skills are trained.

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital in November 2008.

Interview

GE recruits at many of the major schools from which alumi are from.
    Begins with the meet & greet during the career fair, next step is an on-campus interview, followed up with an office interview (if you are invited). Office interview consists of meeting the Analysts on staff at the time and meeting all the managers, including the HR Manager and SVP.
    Office isn't all that glamorous in Chicago, but it does the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to take leadership of a project?   Answer Question