GE Capital Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GE Capital

2.5

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

It was very long. I met with my (future) supervisor, her supervisor, and her supervisor. This was after a phone interview with an off-site HR company that screens for GE employees. Last I met with HR - I thought to iron out salary, etc., but it was an actual interview, going through my resume etc.

Interview Questions

• "If you are someone who is accustomed to having someone make your copies, write your correspondence, etc., you will not do well here." (obviously, it depends on what role you are in)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Interview was fine , 1 week hiring. One on two with a person that I was not even going to work for. The person I was going to work for said nothing.

There was no training program for my specific podition, had to be in with customer service and accounting people. Once I got to the work station i had a nuddy but was exprctef yo figure it out on my own was 70%. Then yhere are no bonuses or insentive pay. Plus I told the up front I wad not going yo be doing collection. They gave collections the third week. Also ran into very aggressive people that had low tolerance for newbies.