GE Capital Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Norwalk, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a screening phone call, which went over my resume to make sure the experiences were valid.

Next, I had a longer, more in depth phone call with an HR manager asking more about the specific experiences I had in finance.

Last, I was brought into the office for a super-day of 4 different interviews. They were all behavioral in nature, with very little touching on financial skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

First round telephone screening, second round aptitude test along with behavioural scenarios

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

The entire process took few weeks and started with an initial phone interview with hiring manager and senior leader. Second stage was a face to face meeting, I was asked few technical questions related to the role as well as behavioural questions focused on the company core values - was given a preparation tips by an HR. All the behavioural questions should be answered in accordance to the STAR format STAR (S - describe a situation, T - your task, A - what was your action, R - what was the final outcome).

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of situation when you have missed the deadline   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Capital (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

Face to face interview (40 mins) with the hiring manager and one team member and logic test (30 mins). The logic test was very easy similar to these ones online.

Risks Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Capital in May 2011.

Interview

Fairly straightforward as I previously worked as an Intern for HQ, was called by the Analytics manager and basically offered the role, no interviews, no tests, no assessment centres

Interview Questions

• Not exactly a question but would reccomend to sharpen Excel skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was offered a standard graduate salary