GE Capital Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were four interviews. The interview process was fairly straightforward. They were interested in my professional background and thought i would fit well with the team. There were no standard questions you read about. Most of the questions were focused on what experience i bring to the table and how well i will fit with the existing team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital in February 2009.

Interview

mostly behaviourial relatd including strengths and weaknesses. lots of queries and specifics regarding accomplishments. likes and dislikes of the job functions. challenges faced on the job and means taken to resolve them along with the outcomes. vision of career path and if going to be sufficiently content with the current opportunity being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• describe a weakness   1 Answer
    • a time when your work was criticized and what did you do about it   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Capital in October 2008.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by the HR representative a few weeks later. Had a phone interview and was invited in to meet with the hiring manager and the team. In person interview consisted of a brief conversation with HR Manager who was extremely nice and friendly, then met with the Hiring Manager and the director. Interviews lasted for about 2-3 hours and went well. Nothing unusual. A few days after my interviews, I received an offer.