GE Capital Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Summer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GE Capital

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Capital (Kettering, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

I met with the manager of the department I would be working under. I had initially met him at a job fair and impressed him enough to get a call for an interview. The interview was one on one and very relaxed. The manager asked me the typical interview questions about teamwork and my weaknesses. He seemed like he had already made up his mind to hire me and this was mostly a formality assuming I didn't give him really dumb answers.

After the interview we walked around and he showed me the different departments I would be doing cost analysis for and explained more about the responsibilities of the job.

Overall it was a very good experience even though the internship itself sounded incredibly boring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with a team and achieve a difficult task.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were not satisfied with your job or work performance and what you would do better next time.   Answer Question

I would have had to drop my summer classes in order to accept the internship. This was my last quarter and I chose to graduate instead. No hard feelings either way and the manager requested that I contact him when I graduate.

Other Interview Reviews for GE Capital

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied to the position on the GE website. Got an email with questions that they wanted me to answer. Then was set up with a phone interview and then asked for an on-site interview. Was a behavioral interview with 3 employees. 1 being my future boss and 2 other team members. Was then informed by email 2 weeks later that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult just make sure to research the company and have good examples of why you should work there   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week and a half later. On the day of the interview, the interviewer called 25 minutes late. I think it was a busy day at the office because the interviewer appeared distracted. Interview lasted about 20 minutes with most of the interview focusing on the responsibilities of the intern. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have more time and that I didn't get to talk about my qualifications more. In the end, the interviewer asked if I had time for an interview the following week and mentioned that he would call me back, but I never heard back from him. For that reason I assume they have gone with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Are we GE Capital or GE Capital Retail Bank?   1 Answer