GE Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE (Port St Lucie, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview. It didnt take long to get a response. Afterwards I knew I got the job. The hiring staff was amazing and the culture is also amazing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Had to complete an assessment online that was timed. If you successfully pass you are invited to schedule a phone interview . Once you get through that step successfully you're able to schedule a interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and the outcome   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Interview process was very organized and convenient. Initial interview was conducted via phone. The interviewer was very prompt and considerate. Very personable and made me feel relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview then person to person along with a group interveiw. Took 3 weeks total. Had to do drug testing and background checks which took for forever. Then was made an offer by way of fedex . Was so so so so so so so so so so so happy to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Dayton, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Personality test - felt like eharmony. "Are you the one for this job, because I'm right for you!" Phone interview - awkward, seemed like a bad teleprompter in full action..
    Actual interview - unorganized, multiple interviews overlapping. Two person team as interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What would be your approach to handling an irate customer?   1 Answer

Employees, walking around the building, did not seem like they enjoyed their job.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Frisco, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

There was one short interview at the Frisco location, don't remember much about it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

There were 4 rounds, first was screening where in the H.R. will check your communications skills asking about your profile, 2nd round will be communication round with an H.R. and a communication trainer who will check what errors you are making, 3rd round was versant and 4th round was the operations round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions but they do ask in deep about your profile, hence prepare well on that, all they need is good communication skills and you are in.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2013.

Interview

CV sent by company portal. Got in touch by email where they asked me my availability for a phone interview. Then they called me. Did the job interview with the HR and then with the manager. No group interview or particular test to be hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my degree, why I was interested on the position and my willingness to move abroad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was my first job so I've accepted the conditions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE in February 2011.

Interview

Online application, personality Test, Phone interview, and background Check

Interview Questions

• Some question requires a working example. some just hard to come up   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buda, Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Buda, Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2010.

Interview

A simple interview by the team leader, who has no skills to run it, followed by a meeting/ call by HR, who is simply giving the go ahead. This is for industrial solutions