GE Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Interview

4 interviews in one day. Behavioral Questions. STAR Method.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest change in life you faced? & how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

A telephonic followed by a 1:1 at the office campus

Engineer Interview

Interview

interview process was straight forward and well laid out. I met with three other people including the hiring manager. they told me about their company and asked me about myself. the position was that of an engineer and they laid out the job description in detail. the team was great and the working hours were flexible. the salary was good too.

Interview Questions

i got another better offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Apply through monster.com. Contacted for a telephone interview. After the telephone interview, been asked for an on sight interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical. Some questions regarding expectation from the senior managers and HR.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Pleasant and easy going conversations, three different groups of two interviewed at three different times, HR and hiring manager and a few of their peers, they got back to me quick in terms of the response, I just had many other offers to choose from at the time.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal process, a lot of talking with on-campus recruiters. I enjoyed the opportunity to interview with this company. I also found asking a lot of questions helpful to the process.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Online cv and cover letter. 3 questions about motivation. Online psychometric test. Online character assessment. Recorded video interview. Last stage fave to face interview.

Very friendly interview and the atmosphere was

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE (Erie, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was a very pleasurable process. Got selected from just talking to a representative at a career fair. Was then offered an interview. Talked to the interviewer for about an hour. He asked me questions ranging from what my favorite movie was to other technical questions. It was very nice. Then was offered a position.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Two rounds and an HR round. The questions were mostly basic. The telephonic interview was mostly asking about experience. This was followed by face to face. Before going for the interview, make sure to carry some identity proof. If not, they can send you back from the gate.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in October 2011.

Interview

Called for an on campus interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A