GE Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE in March 2015.

Interview

Quick, professional. Great company culture, awesome fellow coworkers, fun parties, great team building events. Ability to be exposed to a lot of situations and learn a ton. Depending on your role/department, advancement could be limitless. Benefits have gotten better but they are still lacking in some areas (401k matching)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Engineering Interview

Interview

Online cv and cover letter. 3 questions about motivation. Online psychometric test. Online character assessment. Recorded video interview. Last stage fave to face interview.

Very friendly interview and the atmosphere was

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Through a recruiter agency, i got intimation for Walkin interview. Same day Technical interview and HR interview. technical interview lasted for about 40 minutes and HR interview for about 15 minutes. Offer letter given on same day. The interview process completed within a day and it was good experience and icing on the cake was i got selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Temperature & Pressure measurement on the technical side.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1 telephonic call - Overall job profile of your current job was discussed
    1 technical interview - 1:1 interview- Need to prepare the basics well
    1 managerial round - 1:1 Presentation skills and communication will be checked
    1 HR round - Telephonic callI

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

2 Step for me... Depends on the candidate..it may have 3 rounds also..
    Technical round in detail followed by HR and then someone from US might also interview... Normally it is average it little above average kind of interview....
    There will be minimum of 2-3 people in interview for technical

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Applied at university career fair, talked with the employees for a few minutes and scheduled an interview the next day. The interview was fairly relaxed, mostly behavioral questions. I was asked questions about resume and working with teams. At the end of the interview, I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the company. Interview was at university career office.

Interview Questions

• What was one tome you disagreed with a team member and how did you resolve this issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is OK. Not as technical driven as I was expected. Some questions on behavioral driven questions and some on experience of leading projects. The interviewer was OK, not smile a lot but as least he pretends to be a good listener. Overall, this is a OK interview experience.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Normal process, a lot of talking with on-campus recruiters. I enjoyed the opportunity to interview with this company. I also found asking a lot of questions helpful to the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Overall it was a good interview experience. First it was a phone interview going through the resume with some typical behavioral questions. The second interview was at GE, first hour with the position manager and the second hour with an engineer panel. Overall the questions were bahavioral with some technical questions related to the position.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

Whole day interview with hiring manager, peer, HR. Have a lunch with team to see how you can be involved in a team and how do you interact with your teammates