GE Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Test (conducted by AMCAT)
It was just for formality as one girl who didnt even give test was called for interview.In fact there were only 2 girls both were called for interview and boys who were way better and confident about test were not called .

There was clear gender bias.
Interviews were just formality ,they wanted female empolyees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

called out for phone. it was a chit chat with the recruiter

after was a phone screening with an engineer. asked general questions about concepts

after i cleared that i went to onsite.
    straightforward whiteboard and behavioral questions.
    interviewers were more interested in my thought process than my answer.
    the behavioral was more to gauge my interest in the product.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE in March 2017.

Interview

Friendly phone interview with the hiring manager and a senior engineer. Personal and technical questions. Talk about yourself ? why do you want to work with GE ? .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towcester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Towcester, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I have been head hunted and submitted my CV. Then heard from recruitment team. Phone screen after CV submitted, filled GE forms, 2 phone calls and on site interview. Process was very long it took months. From initial contact in January till on-site interview invitation in July and starting date in October.

Interview Questions

• I difficult situation and how I overcame.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview followed by virtual video interview. this was the first time I experienced this type of interviewing. given a choice I would do it again as long as I knew enough about the place a priori.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very fluent and planned at each and every stage. Completely tecnical aspects covered. More importance to the skill set and technical acumen given during the interview process. Telephone screening was helpful in getting acquainted with the manager before meeting one on one.

Interview Questions

• What were your significant contributions in the current role   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Yes it describes well, Technical discussion was bit difficult but learnt a lot from the interview process. They clearly articulated nature of work and responsibilities. growth aspects in one's career, oppurtunity towards learning and growing with in the organization

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE in March 2015.

Interview

Quick, professional. Great company culture, awesome fellow coworkers, fun parties, great team building events. Ability to be exposed to a lot of situations and learn a ton. Depending on your role/department, advancement could be limitless. Benefits have gotten better but they are still lacking in some areas (401k matching)

Engineering Interview

Interview

Online cv and cover letter. 3 questions about motivation. Online psychometric test. Online character assessment. Recorded video interview. Last stage fave to face interview.

Very friendly interview and the atmosphere was

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Through a recruiter agency, i got intimation for Walkin interview. Same day Technical interview and HR interview. technical interview lasted for about 40 minutes and HR interview for about 15 minutes. Offer letter given on same day. The interview process completed within a day and it was good experience and icing on the cake was i got selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Temperature & Pressure measurement on the technical side.   Answer Question