GE FMP Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE FMP Internship Interview Questions

FMP Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in February 2013.

Interview

GE recruiters came to my campus looking for interns to the FMP program. There were about 70 resumes submitted and only 30 students got interviews. The interview was a 1-on-1 interview, mostly simple questions. Essentially, the recruiter started by asking about high school education and activities-- SAT scores, GPA, sports, etc. Then, she essentially asked a question about each part of my resume. A week later I was given a 2nd round phone interview. I figured this next interview would be more behavioral, but to my surprise, they didn't ask any interview questions and instead gave the verbal offer to me on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you?
    When have you been criticized in the past?
    What sector of GE would you want to intern at and why?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

One on One interview...all fit questions. Very laid back. Waiting to hear back to see if I got a second round interview (phone)

FMP Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted entire of fit type questions and questions about my resume. The most important thing is to be able to answer why GE. That is the most important question since they are teaching you everything they don't ask any technicals. They also ask you questions to see how you reason and problem solve. Like how many ping pong balls could fit ina 747. they don't care about the answer since they don't know but it is more to see how you work through a problem.