GE Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Finance Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at GE

2.9

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Applied through school and interviewed on campus. Two people 45 minute interview. Both interviewers were extremely unfriendly and clearly didn't want to be there. Mocked an answer to one of their questions: What is your greatest weakness? Surprisingly still got an offer. Turned them down because I was completely turned off by the interviewers

Interview Questions

• Completely behavioral: Greatest weakness? What would your friends say about you?   Answer Question

Was excited about the company but the two representatives I met completely turned me off.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE (Louisville, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was fairly basic. There were a lot of fit questions posed and no technical. After all, this was the first phone interview. The interviewer genuinely seemed interested in my answers and asked me to specifically elaborate on everything. Examples of questions I remember are: What was your favorite class? Least favorite? Strengths? Weaknesses? Accomplishments?

Basically, they were genuinely trying to gauge whether I was a good fit for the internship program. Unfortunately, it was determined that I was not. Still, I learned a lot from the interview and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class? Least favorite?   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2014.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. The first part was a phone interview, where they asked me some behavioral questions. The day after, they invited me to an interview with the manager and, finally, with the CFO. They were very friendly and kind during all the process, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Very conversational and very interested in my past experiences and work.

Negotiation

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

First Stage: Telephone Interview - it was about 30 minutes long, questions were related to my current course in the university. Also I had questions such as Why finance? , Tell me a situation when you had to solve a problem? Tell me about your previous experience? What do you know about GE?
    Second Stage: Assessment Centre - presentation and online assessment

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in December 2010.

Interview

2 telephone interviews - both detailed & very technical. First interview took around 50 minutes, second around 30 minutes.

Negotiation

Finance Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE in March 2010.

Interview

i was asked to tell them about my cv, what i learnt from my previous job, the most relevant/irrelevant course i did during my studies, what are the most important contents of financial statement, how my friends will describe me....

Interview Questions

• what are the main parts of financial statement   1 Answer