GE Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE in June 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with HR employees and one on campus interview with two senior management. Flew in the day before and had interviews in morning and had lunch after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

Several in person interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at GE.

Interview

The outsourced hiring agency will give initial call and ask the basic questions for screening resume and then HR Representative called to set up appointment with the Sr Finance Manager. Mostly asking question about previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your direct reports' performance did not come out how you expected.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE in August 2012.

Interview

Interviews with HR tend to be entirely behavioral / situational questions. Interviews with people from the function you are applying to tend to be more of a conversation. They are much more interested in you asking questions. Expect to spend the full day interviewing. Usually speak with 4-6 people 1:1, and anywhere from 1-4 people could take you to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, all the standard questions about your resume, strengths, weaknesses, leadership, etc.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then followed by on site interview with hiring manager plus members of the team and HR. Also had a panel interview/presentation. Usual interview process for most large company.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions (achievement, pressure & conflicts handling)   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at GE in October 2010.

Interview

very straight forward.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process included a telephone screen with the hiring manager and then two on-site interviews with the management team, including the HR manager. Advice for interviewees is to be clear about your experience, strong in the interviews to show leadership potential and to have a clear explanation of long-term goals.

Interview Questions

• Solving a technical scenario like "what is the revenue recognition process for professional service agreements?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything is negotiable as long as it is handled with tact; salary, signing bonus, move package and vacation days. Consider the market rate and management level.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE in January 2008.

Interview

The company came to campus for interviews. I had been preselected to interview. When I signed up, I got the interview scheduled right before lunch. Due to the timing, the interview was cut short and ended badly.