GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Amersham, England | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Amersham, England

2.8

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Amersham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with the culture communications manager and a key figure in GE's communications leadership development program. Both were very friendly and I was asked questions relating to my competencies, how these applied to the role and why I wanted to work with GE specifically. I thought it was very professionally managed. Furthermore, although I was disappointed not to receive an offer, I really appreciated the time that GE took to provide me with honest feedback over the phone, and my talent acquisition representative Vicky was hugely helpful and nice to speak with.

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Amersham, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Initial Application and Tests,
    Video Interview (this is where you respond to pre recorded questions they mostly revolve around their values as a company)
    Then Final Stage interview at their Head quarters in Amersham (this was a 1:1 interview with my potential manager), I think locations varies on where your live though I live locally so that's why I think I was there.
    My interview was meant to last 45 mins but instead lasted 2 hours so leave the ability to be flexible in regards to timing.

Interview Questions

• Why GE?
      Give me an example of how you have displayed (a value) in your experience?
      Why did you choose your degree?
      Why did you choose to apply for this Position?

I was contacted by HR before the interview where they informed me of what questions I would be asked and what I should think about when answering them. If you are offered this it was vey helpful.

It took them about a month to get back to me, they originally said 2 weeks.
      1 Answer

Business/R&D Area Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Amersham, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Thorough but professional and informative process. Applied on line via their web site - easy enough application process. Heard from recruitment department a week or so later for quick 10 min chat. Followed by longer 1 hour phone interview with another in house recruitment agent who then remained my main point of contact. Then 1 hour face to face interview with hiring manager and HR, followed by invite to second interview for 90 mins with other departmental members. Interviews were conducted well, not too stressful, but professional. Whole process was well organised and although slightly on the lengthy side (not too bad though) I was always aware of updates and the process and when I could expect to hear more.

Interview Questions

• mostly personality based and experience based questions. Relaxed conversation, but does require thought, time and effort to be put into your answers.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Amersham, England (UK)).

Interview

Applies online and connected LinkedIn account to application.

Next day received an email asking for a telephone interview for the following week.
    - Competency based questions
    - What I knew about the company
    - Why I wanted to work for them
    Overall was a good experience.

Nearly 5/6 weeks later, I heard back that I was to attend an assessment centre.
    - 2 interviews
    - 1 individual presentation (Given a task about day-to-day life)
    - 1 group work (Survival task)
    Was a very good and relaxing assessment centre - a lot more friendly than I thought! However, it was fast moving and had to prepare quickly.

Heard back a week later that I was successful!

Interview Questions

• Some hard questions in the interviews about what you would do as an individual with regards to certain situations and decisions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed contract etc.

GE Healthcare Response

Oct 21, 2014 – Recruiting Manager/Marketing Leader- US Talent Recruitment

Welcome to GE!

GE Healthcare Intern (R +D) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersham, England (UK)

Interview

Simple CV and covering letter submission + university references submitted with the application.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amersham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Amersham, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

The agent arranged a phone interview which lasted 10 minutes. Then I went in for an interview with HR and line manager, then i saw the FC and head of operations. In total the process lasted 2 hours. I was offered the next day,