GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Mar 16, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR via LinkedIn. Scheduled Interview in Boston withing a week. Onsite interview took 4 hours with 3 different teams. Everyone were very helpful. I think that I screwed on design questions.. Was thinking about data integration definition rather than actual system designing.. My bad..

Interview Questions

• Revert string using any language   1 Answer
    • How would you design Data Integration system?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

A series of about eight phone and video interviews with recruiter, hiring manager, various team members and HR.
    All interviewers were nice and pleasant.
    No specific testing was required.
    Interviewers were from all over the world. All interviewers spoke English.The scheduling was convenient. All interviews were on the phone or via a video conference, and not face to face.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviewers. All were in the existing business, All had focused "canned" questions that get you to talk about "how" you accomplished specific projects, Strengths etc. The hiring manager and two of his direct reports were involved-peers to the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment in your previous role where things did not go as expected, what did you do, how did you turn the situation around.   Answer Question

Healthcare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Large company, process heavy and everything just takes longer. Initial contact was by a GE recruiter, whom got my name from a consultant in my network. Initial phone screenings, followed by in person interviews in Boston. Once the verbal offer was extended, it seemed to take a long time for HR to complete the background check, etc..., and communication was not the best.

Interview Questions

• Describe your solution sales experience, methodology and process. Walk us through one of your larger, more complex sales cycles in a past job.   Answer Question

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Consisted of an on-campus interview and a video interview submission

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly behavioral - Also with why sales? why healthcare? why GE? type questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship