GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 864 of over 864 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in Nov 2019

Interview

On-site interview was quick and very informative, a couple of behavoral questions and 1 technical question. I talked to them at a career fair and got the on-site interview a couple of days after. The on site experience was great, they gave the interviewees a tour of their site and a small activity while there.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a conflict you have had and how did you co about it?
    Answer Question

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

WORST Experience Interviewed for Bay Area USA. Had the interview with Hiring Manager of the team and asked about Python, Flask, API's , My previous experience and follow up questions on the projects. It was a referral. Second I got the technical interview and it was medium Leetcode problem, I solved it in optimal way, answered follow up questions and interview went well. Result: No update from hiring team or manager

Interview Questions
  • Basic Python questions API's questions Academic Project questions Previous work Experience questions 1 Leetcode Medium String based question

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

Fair and balanced. Felt comfortable in the interview and answered appropriate questions. The interviewer was nice and trustworthy. The interviewer made me feel comfortable in an open environment. The company's culture was interesting to learn about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Was contacted by the director of the team about a week after applying for the job for a 30 minute discussion. 1. This discussion (first round) was mostly about my background, more about the team, and why I was interested in the position. 2. After that I had a technical discussion with an engineer on the team. This discussion got really into the nitty gritty about the current challenges of the team and was more of a conversation than an interview. 3. Onsite interviews. Facility tour, lunch, and three interviews (two with engineers on the team and one with the director of the team. Overall great experience. The one complaint is that the director informed me that I should hear back on their decision within a few days but I didn't hear anything from them for over a week even after multiple follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • Work background, project experiences, behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Worst Experience of interview in my life. My profile got shortlisted by a consultancy. After almost a month got a call for interview. First attempt panel didn't join then they reschedule to another date that is 6th July 2021. This time panel did join and took my interview for one hour. Interview went very well as I answered all of their questions and ended up on positive side and I was very confident. Next day I didn't got call from HR for feedback so the second day after the interview I called to GE HR for the result. She told that I have cleared the first round and they will schedule 2nd round for managerial round. That's it and now it's been almost a month HR never called back. I have just one request that don't waste anyone's time if you don't have requirement or at least have the professional ethics to inform the candidates about the reasons for not proceeding further.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Kubernetes Architecture and its control plane components.
  • How Jenkins works. Describe CI/CD setup with example
  • In Ansible how errors are handled, what is dynamic inventory etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jul 2021

Interview

A entrevista foi gravada, feita através de um website. Por ser estágio, tiveram quatro perguntas, sendo que três foram relacionadas a faculdade (como a experiência obtida até agora e o período de estudo) e a última foi sobre o nível de inglês e o porquê a empresa deveria me contratar.

Interview Questions
  • What is your English level? Why should GE hire you? (please, answer in English, if possible)

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

Video Interview with the hiring manager and plant manager. There were 2 30 minute interviews back to back. They were respectful of my time and it was very smooth. I enjoyed getting to know them briefly and the questions were pretty standard for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • standard interview questions...why do you want to work here....tell me about...

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

First I have a g roup interview with a project to solve. It was mainly focusing on approval internal process. Then individual interivew with Business Partner Manager. Mainly focusing on resume and intership experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

Apply for job - hear nothing for more than a month. Phone call from recruiter. Goes well. Hear nothing for three weeks. Email to schedule interviews. Interviews done. Hear nothing for going on one month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

I had one phone interview with the recruiter then they scheduled another on site technical interview. I was not asked for further interviews. The recruiter then kept in touch with me.. keeping me updated of my application status finally they got back to me with an offer

Interview Questions
  • They gave me an example of an issue a customer reported and asked how I would solve it and what approach I would follow

GE Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at GE Healthcare

Interview

It was a fair process. Multiple people from different functions. All the questions were focused on the role and opportunity. Three weeks from start to finish. They seem to be changing focus. Vertical vs horizontal support was unclear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 864 Interviews