GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

A few basic technical questions were asked by a couple of senior engineers and a couple members of upper management. More focus seemed to be on personality and "soft skills"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

A phone screen was conducted by a recruiter. After that, the hiring manager contacted me and then brought me in for an interview. I was then given a competency exam by one of the team members to test my MRI knowledge. Later in the week I received a call from the senior director offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Know your pulse sequences, MRI safety, coils, and artifacts.   Answer Question

Team Leader/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

The recruiter called me and asked me to apply on the job based on my linkedin profile.
    The interview was average. However, going through the building I could not see or hear employee colaborating or anyone talking. HR manager talked about trust and respect as values.
    After the in person interview was no follow up for one month. I sent an email and the recruiter answered saying that they will follow up next week. They did not follow up, so I sent an email thanking them for the opportunity and that I am not interested anymore. The interviews were impersonal and cold as they were going through pre set questions. There was no real dialoque and opportunity for me to ask many questions. They do not walk their talk and respect and trust are just fancy words not supported by their actions and behavior. The position is still open.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in operations and launching new products.   1 Answer
    • Describe what us important in a company's culture for you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Champaign, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a job fair at school, received a phone call that night for an interview the next day. The interviewers were really great, asked really great questions. They seemed really into the interview, and I was hopeful for the results, but alas I didn't get it.

Director, Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI) in January 2020.

Interview

Initially approached and interviewed by phone by in-house recruiter. Then interviewed by phone by HR manager. Then interviewed by phone by hiring manager.

The first two interviews seemed like they were for the same position. However, the hiring manager either had no idea what he was hiring for, or did a poor job of communicating same to his hiring team. The way he talked about the role and his expectations sounded little like anything I had heard or had read in the job description up to that point.

Hiring manager said at the end of the call, I'm interested to learn more about you. Will get in touch about next steps.

Crickets. It was weeks later, after my email inquiry, that I was told by the original recruiter that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with my disparate teams' dysfunction?   Answer Question

Global Privacy Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. Seems GE has contracted this initial and crucial step and it showed on the quality of interaction. Skype interview with the hiring manager who had no clue about privacy. In addition, this role will transition to Danaher and contingent on the approval by regulators. I can almost guarantee that this person will be terminated within a few months on moving to Danaher

Interview Questions

• Useless GDPR related question   1 Answer

EEDP Interview

Interview

I met them at GHC and did the first round of interview there. It was mostly resume review and behavioral questions. Then after a week, I got an invitation for the second round at their HQ. Second round: 20 min Presentation + behavioral

Interview Questions

• Do you have a leadership experience? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an on-campus interview opportunity. It was a one-on-one interview. I was asked about my resume and some behavioral questions. After a month, I got the offer on the phone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Seattle, WA) in November 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and she told me that my resume was sent to hiring manager directly. Two weeks later I got a skype interview which was around 45 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

First they visited our college . The first round was conducted on CoCubes platform . It was a pool campus . 3 rounds of interview . 1 technical 1 Managerial 1 HR .

CLP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in October 2019.

Interview

It was an interesting interview -- the moment I walked in, my interviewer told me that he wanted the interview to be a 50/50 conversation where he would ask me questions 50% of the time and I ask him the other 50%. He asked me standard interview questions like "name a time you took a risk and it failed" and "tell me about yourself". However, he asked probably only 4 questions and delegated the rest of the time (25 minutes) for me to ask him questions.