GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

Executive Director Interview

Interview

long time to get back to you, short interview. interviewers follow internal guidelines. Same old questions. nothing too difficult. don't know what else to write to complete 30 word minimum requirement.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Fargo, ND) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. She was very friendly and started the interview by asking if there were any "must haves" for me to consider the position. The position was advertised as entry level - no experience, but upon talking to the interviewer I found out that all of the other candidates had at least 3 years experience repairing medical equipment. The interview was ended at that point.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any "must haves" to accept the position? (salary, starting allocation of vacation time, etc)   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for in this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2017.

Interview

Online interview, panel of four people interview inside a conference room for 40 minutes. I was given a skills test on circuits, I was asked various questions from the four people. One person was HR and rest were from service, then another interview with 2 other people.

Interview Questions

• What was an intermittent problem and how did you handle the solution?

What's you favorite boss attributes, what's the worst.
      How do you handle pissed customers   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick process. From the Initial co tact from the recruiter to the offer was only a week process. The interview was very informative and professional. Not intimidating at all. Everyone was friendly but, very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position and what would your coworkers say about you if I were to ask them   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI) in April 2017.

1. HR contact via email followed by initial discussion via phone
    2. Hiring team interview (4-5 member) via phone
    3. On site (Waukesha, WI) - 7-8 people each getting 45min to 1hr

After 3-4 days manager sent email to have phone discussion.
    Called and offered position. With slight discussion on $, little bit increased and deal done.

I had vacation planned and that let me to accept offer with delay (This who time I was in touch with manager)
    Suddenly, when I come back from vacation and accept offer. Same day manager decides not to hire me.
    I contacted HR and sent all detailed email conversation with manager.
    HR takes manager's side and give invalid reason (I say invalid because I have written confirmation in form of email from respective manager).

Sad part -
    I wanted to join GE and had declined other offer because of it. I accepted GE's offer which was lesser than what I got from other company.
    It was my dream to work for GE healthcare but Manager and HR response really gave a dirty picture of how things work in GE.

Interview Questions

• General question with scenario
      Coding, testing, automation, containers   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by four (4) persons. Each asked questions related to his position, ranging from Development to QA Methods. At the end I was interviewed by the manager who asked few analytical or similar to "what whould you do?" questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I find out the total number of gas stations in US? Describe your process.   Answer Question

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a call for a onsite interview within one week of application.
    The managers are very calm and welcoming. Explained me about the position, asked few basic questions related to resume and answered back within a day.

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, uploaded a cover letter and my resume. I was referred by a current employee. 5 days after applying, a 45min in person interview was scheduled. Interviewers were the Team lead and Manager. A day after the in person interview, a 30 min phone interview with Human Resources occurred. 2 days later an offer was extended.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with HR, then a second with the manger of the software engineering team I would be working for. I honestly thought both interviews went great. The HR employee complimented me a lot, and told me I would be a good fit. When I interviewed with the guy who would be my manager, I also felt it went really well. He told me "Well, I hope we will be talking again soon" which would be an extremely odd thing to say if they did not want to bring me back for another interview.. He also told me "I don't know how this works or what the next steps are".. He did not know how the interview process worked?! I did not hear anything back for over a week, so reached out to the recruiters/HR reps. After a few days, I heard they selected someone else. When I checked the job status on their website it said it was still open. I understand if you did not like me, but please do not tell me you can't wait to talk to me again, and then lie and tell me you found someone else. The whole interview process seemed extremely disorganized, and it also seemed they really do not care about the people they are about to hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about Agile Development. They also wanted to make sure that I knew a lot about GE, and wanted to know why I wanted to work there.. I was also asked a lot about angular, and what directives I use, and if I have ever made my own directives.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR via LinkedIn. Scheduled Interview in Boston withing a week. Onsite interview took 4 hours with 3 different teams. Everyone were very helpful. I think that I screwed on design questions.. Was thinking about data integration definition rather than actual system designing.. My bad..

Interview Questions

• Revert string using any language   1 Answer
    • How would you design Data Integration system?   1 Answer