GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.9

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on the company’s website and was contacted by HR within two weeks for an initial screening. A phone interview was then scheduled with the hiring manager within two days.

FT Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. I had prior experience with the management team at this location because I was working as an independent contractor for them for a year. Got approval from Pharmacy Manager and Driver Supervisor to apply for full time position. Knowing the delivery side of the business helped me in the door. Now learning Lab work that’s required for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Nuclear Medicine/Hazardous Material handling experience?   1 Answer

Service Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

Great opportunity but slow process. Interview process was 4-5months and terrible communication. Hiring manager was open and honest with expectations but needs to be more prompt with feedback and respect the fact a candidate may be waiting to hear something.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview with HR ~15 minutes.
    In-person interview with FSE Team Lead and BMET Manager, then 1-on-1 with Regional Director.
    Was told there would be another interview with a couple of the FSEs followed by another interview with HR if I was picked.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very Brutal and a lot of time investment trying to master the ways of the audit process, what and how to deliver. the pilots as they are known are linked to an already ongoing audit for the assessment.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by the interviewer beforehand to offer my interview. The interview was pretty standard. My interviewer briefly explained his experience in the company, and then we both had an opportunity to ask each other questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of your weaknesses and how you are working to overcome it?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you took a risk.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone by a career specialist for a screening telephone interview, and then he passed my resume along to the hiring manager who happened to be a director who interviewed me on the phone for an hour using a paste board for a programming question, and then I interviewed on the phone for an hour with a member of the role using the paste board again. Since many people were on vacation in the office, I wasn't invited on-site, but that was the next step. The role eventually went to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

multiple arounds with direct manager, 1 over 1 manager, HR and few peers including product manager, focus on experience and attitude, value medical device background. overall good discussion.

Internship Interview

Interview

Met at college fair, interview was pretty casual, and interviewers were very nice. Asked a lot of situational questions. Most questions had to do with personal experience. Also asked why I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a struggle you've had to overcome, and what have you learned in that process?   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Pewaukee, WI).

Interview

The process was fairly standard. I applied for the job via the GE website, my resume was selected and I received an email from a recruiter looking to set up a call. Call happened within a week. From there I passed and the next was a call with the hiring manager. After getting the hiring managers interest I was brought in for a half day of interviews with 4 different people; (a co-worker, a person from a different department, an HR manager, and the hiring managers boss) once completed the hiring manager said they would be in touch. The following week I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my work experience, and questions to figure out if i fit in with the Ge Culture.   1 Answer