GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.9

Calibration Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Florence, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted eight months after submitting my resume, and I was told that I was one of three finalists. After that, the process went rather quickly. The GE consultant emailed me concerning my availability and I was scheduled for two days later.

Upon arriving at the GE facility, I was impressed with the building and security. I checked in at the front desk, and the manager greeted me shortly after. The interview process was smooth and direct. After a few basic questions, we toured the facility's production floor. I liked the layout, and the people seemed to be really friendly. Seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• The extent of my knowledge in electrical circuits and calibration.   Answer Question
    • Can I work with little to no supervision?   Answer Question
    • Can I thoroughly enter data into a computer-based maintenance program?   Answer Question
    • Do I know the calibration process from start to finish?   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Edison, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Consisted of two separate interviews. The first interview was with a regional director and a shift supervisor. The second round was with two field engineers. The interviews were low key and relatively informal.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

work on managing a team of 10. handle project estimations and budgeting. Hiring new resources and give them assignments. Lead a team by example. Review the Team's timesheets and discuss on future needs of the project.

Interview Questions

• they asked my current experience, my strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

This was the first interview out of the usual three: professional, manage(s), HR.
    The interview started with a 1-hour test and then a follow up professional interview about your answers in the test. There were 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What is Abstract Factory, when do we need it? Provide an example.   Answer Question
    • Implement a class of CurrencyConverter between Shekel, Euro and Dollar. How would you test it?   Answer Question
    • Implement a function that counts the number of words in a string, separated by space(s).   1 Answer
    • Implement a function that returns a union sorted list between two given sorted lists.   Answer Question
    • Implement a function that returns an intersection sorted list between two given sorted lists.   Answer Question

Biomedical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Riverside, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview went great. The managers showed great respect for the company and lots of enthusiasm. I can't wait to get started. This is a great new path to a long career.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain a time that I had an overwhelming amount of work and how I felt with it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Process is very slow, about 3 weeks after my application I had gotten a contact for scheduling a initial phone call interview and technical interview. After week from phone interview got a email about on-site interview which took 4-5 hours with 6 people in 4 sessions.

We talked about the project and the team, my skills and background, technical questions, and more.
    I did not get the job but it took them 2 months for a email for them to say you did not get the job which is ridiculous.

Healthcare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Fairmont, WV).

Interview

the interview was good. when i went there the person was seating on the table and eating his meal. then i talk her it is interview time . would you cut what you are eating for moment that we can proceed your interview. then she stop eating

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call back from a GE recruiter in about a week. Her and I had a screening then she wanted to set up an interview with the hiring manager. It took a week and I had to contact them to set up the interview. The Interview was suppose to be 45 mins it ended up being 15 and the lady interviewing me did not seem to have any idea what was going on and she did not really ask me any questions. She told me there was not any upward movement in the company so I should not expect it. She was very unprofessional in my eyes.

Interview Questions

• Why Do you want to leave you current company and come here.   Answer Question

Coils Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through University while they were here at our career fair. A couple days later I was offered an on campus interview. The question were mostly behavioral questions, but it was also an informational interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fox Point, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Fox Point, WI).

Interview

Technical manager interviewed me for 50 minutes. He gave 3 minutes fast introduction of the system and then start asking questions. The first question was: Why GE should hire you? The rest of the questions was technical.