GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.9

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Behavioral interview. There was an on site tour as well as individual interviews. THey asked the standard behavioral questions that were scripted. Tell me about a time when you had an incompetient group member.

ITLP EID Interview

Interview

One in person interview on campus. After shaking hands at a career fair and submitting my job application, I was invited to an on-campus interview. From there she asked me behavioral type questions.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Miami, FL).

Interview

-applied for the job
    -got call from recruiter spoke for about 30 mins
    -got call from hiring manager spoke about 1 hour
    -met hiring manager and senior FE for face to face interview spoke about 2 hrs
    -spoke with hiring manager about 30 mins
    - spoke with hiring mangers boss about 10 mins
    -hiring manager made offer
    -made a counter, hiring manager accepts

Interview Questions

• standard behavorial interview questions   1 Answer

Field Engineer/Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call from an HR representative, about 2 months after applying, to set-up a phone interview with 2 associates. A field engineer and a director of service. The interview was scheduled to about 3 days after the first call.

The interview itself was fairly straight forward. There were basic behavioral questions (e.g. How did you overcome hardships in your past job?) and job related questions (e.g. How will your background be applicable to the position?); nothing too technical though. Maybe 5 or 6 questions total (30-45 minutes). After this, they get back to you in a few days if you make it past the interview stage.

Healthcare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial one-on-one phone interview was very professional yet personable. A week later participated in a round-robin interview with 4 individuals held in the lobby of a local hotel. Met with different people the position would be supporting followed by the hiring manager. All mentioned that it was a tough position to fill with high company expectations.

OMLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and interviewed on-campus with a current OMLP then was called for an onsite interview. Onsite interview included a plant tour, four one-on-one interviews, one brief presentation, and a group case study. Seven other students attended the onsite interview. Had dinner with several current OMLP's the night prior to the interviews. Cafeteria food was mediocre.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you dealt with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

So far I have only had the initial phone screen with a talent recruiter. I had applied for the Field Service position online and the talent recruiter contacted me via email saying he'd like to talk on the phone. He also included a questionnaire to fill out. Once I sent it back and told him when I was free I got a call shortly after and I've stayed in contact since.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were challenged in customer service.   Answer Question

V&V Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

They invited me to their office in Madison for a tour around manufacturing and their facility and to learn about what the V&V position does (Test the software for any errors from user input) and during that time, had an interview. 2 weeks after tour, I received a reply.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

Interview process was SO clunky. A friend who works at the company passed along my resume to a recruiter who called me immediately. Then I spoke to the direct hiring manager again very quickly arranged through the recruiter. Then out of nowhere about two days later I get a call from a random number asking me to set up a telepresence call. He didn't tell me what he was calling for (no mention of an interview and the recruiter didn't tell me anything about this process). Well when I reached out to the recruiter then did he tell me I was being contacted by the HR logistics team to speak via video conference with the rest of the team who was globally spread out. That call went well and they scheduled for me to go to a different GE Healthcare office for the video call. The meeting went so well and then there was a HUGE lag in communication. I had let the recruiter know many times I would be out of town in hopes of getting information about next steps. Then of course when I was out of town the recruiter contacts me to schedule an urgent call with a senior leader. I rearranged my entire schedule to make the call happen and the senior leader was SO rude. The questions were attacking and questioning my experience and the questions were entirely different than the actual hiring manager asked. And THEN after all that I have heard absolutely nothing (still). Unbelievably unprofessional. Not even a thanks but no thanks communication.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience, etc. How would your experience be helpful in this position.   Answer Question

Cleanroom Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

Typical interview for manufacturing. Easy if you have been in the industry. They care a lot about personality and your fit in the group. Need to have a flexible schedule at times because some of the process is very labor intensive. Typically only 2-3 weeks at a time. This is run on a leaner structure so be prepared for questions about OT and pushing through when everything is going as planned. Normaly issues for a CMO. Typically run a product 1-3 times then on to a new one. Fast paced. Good Luck.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience.. typical GMP manufacturing questions   Answer Question