GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

Business Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening from the recruiter. She was pleasant to work with and responded very quickly to questions. She let me know up front that this process might take a while. After the screening, a different recruiter contacted me to setup the interview about a week or two later. This recruiter was poor with communications, but setup the interviews. The interviews consisted of meeting with 4 people. Each interview was one on one scheduled for an hour each, but all of them were under that. The hiring manager was polite and gave me a tour of the building. Out of the 4 people I interviewed with, only one person seemed to have prepared. The interview ended well and I was told I'd hear back within two weeks. I never heard back in that time frame. I emailed both recruiters and one responded (the initial recruiter) that she would let me know what's going on when she got more information. I never heard back, but when I checked the status online, it showed that the job was put on hold. Eventually I received an email saying the job had been cancelled. It seems like a good company with a great group of people, but the lack of communication throughout the process was ridiculous. Overall I felt like they do not respect the applicants.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell me about your resume and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Global Advertising & Promotions Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a pleasant phone interview wth an out-of-state internal HR recruiter that lasted an hour. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She asked why I was interested in working at GE, why I was interested in the position and asked me to walk her through my resume. I then progressed to a phone interview with the hiring manager who was also very pleasant and asked similar questions including summarizing my resume. There was concern since I did not have global advertising experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in July 2016.

Interview

Smooth process. Not fast by any means but that comes with large companies and isn't a bad thing. Interviewers were great. I had two phone interviews and one panel interview with three interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Customer service questions. Strength and weakness questions (2 each). Maintenance process questions (PPE, procedures ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I didn't have hospital experience I was unable to negotiate salary but was able to move to another location for better opportunities in the future

GE FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I was a summer intern for the Healthcare FMP program of GE. At the end of the summer we were given a series of 3 interviews (1 with our executive sponsor, 1 with our HR representative, and one with both of the program coordinators). They were each 30 minutes long and were back-to-back. We were given our offers two days after the end of our internship. The only complaint I have is that we had our interviews 3 weeks before we officially ended our internships (but it did make for a nice transition out of our roles because we didn't feel so much pressure). Overall the process is effective and not too stressful; would do it again.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral things; some interviewers focus on your summer project, while others ask more about you and your goals in general.   Answer Question

Interview

Former intern - present project and outcomes of summer internship in the final week; the following day met with both coordinators and executive sponsor of the full-time program. Was very conversational and focused on work accomplished and lessons learned during the internship

Interview Questions

• List all GE businesses AND list all GE Healthcare sub-businesses (P&Ls)   1 Answer

GE Healthcare Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review! Great to hear you had a positive experience with your interview experience at GE. Best wishes with your internship!

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in May 2016.

Interview

Casual. Mostly just asking me about my current job and why I wanted to leave to start a career with GE. It lasted about twenty minutes and and ended with the interviewer telling me the next step which would be the hiring manager reaching out to me if interested. ...Warning. Do not ask if he or she has any reservations or doubts about your ability to perform this job. They do not like that question.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the near future and where do you see yourself long term   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

A series of about eight phone and video interviews with recruiter, hiring manager, various team members and HR.
    All interviewers were nice and pleasant.
    No specific testing was required.
    Interviewers were from all over the world. All interviewers spoke English.The scheduling was convenient. All interviews were on the phone or via a video conference, and not face to face.

Client Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on GE's website. Within a week HR phoned me and explained the postion. They were friendly. Job Involves technical training in Wisconsin for position in NYC.
    Face to Face interview 6 weeks later with Director of Service who was late and overall unprofessional. Asked strange behavioral questions unrelated to field service.

Interview Questions

• If I hire you, how can you prove to me that you're going to stay with the company?   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me the day before my interview to let me know there was an opening in the interview schedule and if I was interested; I said yes. The next day I went to their office in Long Island where I was interviewed by 3 people - all heads of the service department. Interview lasted about an hour. Asked me about my experience, if I have prior knowledge of circuits, why I want this job, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I liked in particular bout their imaging equipment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare.

Interview

Process was fairly easy since I already work for GE. Many how would you handle this situation with a customer. What are your strengths and weaknesses. Not very difficult as I knew the position already and what it entailed.