GE Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.9

Interview

Excellent - behavioral questioning. Round table of managers that take interest in your previous work and what you can contribute to GE. Open discussion not an interview honed in on Q/A

Interview Questions

GE Healthcare Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review. Delighted to hear your experience was excellent! We welcome referrals at GE so make sure to check out Who Do You Know in OneHR portal.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I talked to a GE Healthcare Software Engineer at a career fair, and then had a 30 minute interview with the same person the next day. He was very easy to talk to and the whole process went smoothly. The interview consisted of a bunch of behavioral questions to make sure you identify your strengths and weaknesses and that you work well with others. The questions were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project you have worked on and what did you learn?   Answer Question

GE Healthcare Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review! Great to hear you had a positive experience with our interview process! We hope your journey with GE will be a great one!

IT Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied on GE's website in November 2015 , recruiter got back to me after 4 weeks , then I got another email from the recruiter saying that the hiring manager wants to do a phone screening , after the phone screening I was sent an invitation to do a face to face interview in Phoenix Arizona International Airport which didn't make sense because the job was posted for in the bay area, the interview was the hiring manager and a field service engineer, the reimbursed me for the whole trip but I felt like they didn't want me from the beginning so my interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions , the majority was customer service and personality questions   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Level II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first with HR assistant. Sets up for face-to-face interview with regional supervisors. This leads to another scheduled phone interview with the HR manager. General questions, be prepared to do a lot of situational scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer a company like GE?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Barrington, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall the process was good, except for some miscommunication between HR and Hiring manager as to salary and responsibility of position. I posted online for the position, then did a HR screen where I clearly stated salary expectations (GE would not give range for position), then did a hiring manager phone screen, and then was brought to an on-site interview at Barrington, Illinois office. All was going well, and interviews were general background and skill set talks and to see if person would fit in with department. I was then called to do a final interview with GM of unit when she was in town (usually she was in Milwaukee). Had a great interview with her, talked expectation of role, how Finance fits into GE and how this role fit into GE Healthcare strategy and desire to grow business through better analytics and pricing. She indicated that an offer would be forthcoming. Later on after I heard nothing I contacted HR and they said division was looking at how they wanted to move forward. A week later a rejection e-mail (very nice e-mail, but still a rejection). Two weeks later I saw position posted again as a Senior Analyst level with job responsibilities that I had discussed. Guess they did not want to pay a manager level salary. I did notice that the GM has now moved on to a different company in California.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Finance as a strategic business partner?   1 Answer

R&D Consumables Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Westborough, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two one-on-one interviews each lasting approximately 20 minutes. The individual interviews were followed by a round table Q&A session with three other applicants also being considered for the position. The interview concluded with a tour of the facility during which applicants engaged and asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience in this field. How will that experience benefit you in this role?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you encountered difficulty in a team setting? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Barrington, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Just two weeks all process over and I got offer. First step phone call and interview schedule second step face to face interview in Barrington il ... Four fours four rounds

Interview Questions

• four rounds all rounds are mostly technical   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be prepare in technical and scenario basis .. Sure you will get offer soon... Very fast process recruiting

Applications Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare in January 2016.

Interview

four or five thirty- minute phone interviews with a recruiter and several managers to determine my fit with the company and provide details on job description, day to day responsibilities, future career path etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

First over-the-phone screening interview just looking to see why you applied to GE and if you had similar past experiences to what they are looking for. Second on-site simple behavioral interview asking about "give me an example of a time when..." type questions. Asked about Sales experience and being innovative.

Interview Questions

• Why GE?, What have you learned from previous or current jobs?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Barrington, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by an recruiter, and had an onsite scheduled in few weeks. After the initial onsite, i was being interviewed for some support role, so i made clear i am not interested in this role.
    The last round during the first onsite was with an software Lead Architect.

Was told will be updated with 2-3 business days, but the feedback was given after couple of weeks.
    They updated me that they like me and would like to have one more onsite interview with an software engineering team.

Interview Questions

• 1. Design Singleton Pattern.
      2. Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder
      3. Design Reservation system.
      4. Design the projects you worked on