GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Little Chalfont, England | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Little Chalfont, England

Updated Apr 8, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Chalfont, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Little Chalfont, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online application, two telephone interviews and a face to face interview. Online application was pretty straight forward with a CV upload. First interview on telephone was with HR and was quite generic. Then had a telephone interview with hiring manager which was more to find out about me, last interview was face to face with a senior manager in the department, was more about why I would be good at the job etc.

Interview Questions

• Why communications? Why GE? What could you bring to the role? What would be your biggest challenge? Tell me about a time where you made a process more efficient?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Chalfont, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Little Chalfont, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

4 interviews: Line manager + HR, one-up manager + HR, commercial leader, and global HR. Format of the interviews is a combination of CV/experience and behaviour questions.

I have been very impressed by GE's recruitment manager throughout the process of interviews. She has been THE best talent acquisition manager I have come across in my career. Every conversation I have with her just blows my expectation out of the window. I am left with the impression that she has been both professional and truly cares about individuals. She has made it such a pleasant and smooth experience, and interactions with her have been one of the most compelling motivation for me to join GE with the culture GE's recruiting manager has demonstrated.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Chalfont, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Little Chalfont, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted by a Recruitment Agency, then I did my first interview face-to-face with the Team Manager. After that I was contacted again for an interview with HR and the Sales Director and finally I was given a test. It was quite a long process, but not difficult.