GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI | Glassdoor

GE Healthcare Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

Updated Jun 16, 2017

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI) in April 2017.

1. HR contact via email followed by initial discussion via phone
    2. Hiring team interview (4-5 member) via phone
    3. On site (Waukesha, WI) - 7-8 people each getting 45min to 1hr

After 3-4 days manager sent email to have phone discussion.
    Called and offered position. With slight discussion on $, little bit increased and deal done.

I had vacation planned and that let me to accept offer with delay (This who time I was in touch with manager)
    Suddenly, when I come back from vacation and accept offer. Same day manager decides not to hire me.
    I contacted HR and sent all detailed email conversation with manager.
    HR takes manager's side and give invalid reason (I say invalid because I have written confirmation in form of email from respective manager).

Sad part -
    I wanted to join GE and had declined other offer because of it. I accepted GE's offer which was lesser than what I got from other company.
    It was my dream to work for GE healthcare but Manager and HR response really gave a dirty picture of how things work in GE.

Interview Questions

• General question with scenario
      Coding, testing, automation, containers
      Answer Question

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, uploaded a cover letter and my resume. I was referred by a current employee. 5 days after applying, a 45min in person interview was scheduled. Interviewers were the Team lead and Manager. A day after the in person interview, a 30 min phone interview with Human Resources occurred. 2 days later an offer was extended.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a TA screening phone interview, followed shortly with an in-depth interview with the hiring manager. A few weeks later I was on site for multiple rounds of interviews. All were positive, except the HR lead kept checking facebook and texting the entire time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Process is very slow, about 3 weeks after my application I had gotten a contact for scheduling a initial phone call interview and technical interview. After week from phone interview got a email about on-site interview which took 4-5 hours with 6 people in 4 sessions.

We talked about the project and the team, my skills and background, technical questions, and more.
    I did not get the job but it took them 2 months for a email for them to say you did not get the job which is ridiculous.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fox Point, WI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Fox Point, WI).

Interview

Technical manager interviewed me for 50 minutes. He gave 3 minutes fast introduction of the system and then start asking questions. The first question was: Why GE should hire you? The rest of the questions was technical.

OMLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and interviewed on-campus with a current OMLP then was called for an onsite interview. Onsite interview included a plant tour, four one-on-one interviews, one brief presentation, and a group case study. Seven other students attended the onsite interview. Had dinner with several current OMLP's the night prior to the interviews. Cafeteria food was mediocre.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you dealt with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Cardiac MR Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI).

Interview

The interview process was really well organized. Started with a 0.5hr presentation of my previois work. This was followed by multiple rounds of interviews with various team members. Initial rounds were technical rounds with scientists from team. Mostly all interviews revolved around my work. The interviews were a nice experiance. Less like an interview and more like a normal chat

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical queations related to my past projects   Answer Question

Global Advertising & Promotions Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a pleasant phone interview wth an out-of-state internal HR recruiter that lasted an hour. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. She asked why I was interested in working at GE, why I was interested in the position and asked me to walk her through my resume. I then progressed to a phone interview with the hiring manager who was also very pleasant and asked similar questions including summarizing my resume. There was concern since I did not have global advertising experience.

GE FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I was a summer intern for the Healthcare FMP program of GE. At the end of the summer we were given a series of 3 interviews (1 with our executive sponsor, 1 with our HR representative, and one with both of the program coordinators). They were each 30 minutes long and were back-to-back. We were given our offers two days after the end of our internship. The only complaint I have is that we had our interviews 3 weeks before we officially ended our internships (but it did make for a nice transition out of our roles because we didn't feel so much pressure). Overall the process is effective and not too stressful; would do it again.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral things; some interviewers focus on your summer project, while others ask more about you and your goals in general.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and had a skype interview in the fall of 2015, since I was abroad. The interview process was very straightforward. It lasted around 30-45 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. Though I didn't get an offer, I had a great time speaking with the recruiter.