GE Healthcare Software Edison Engineering Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Edison Engineering Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Healthcare (Waukesha, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

The first phone interview is from HR and consists of personality questions like: "When did you succeed at something?" and "Tell me about a time you failed at something and how you handled it." After the phone interview there is another technical phone interview that asks basic questions on software engineering. The final interview is a full day in person interview where you interview against a panel consisting of the program manager, a principal engineer, hr member and a person currently in the program. You do a technical presentation on a software application you've previous written and then go through typical technical questions. They emphasize how much you know about object oriented design, how well you'd fit in the program and how well you do with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Given the following terms please draw a logical diagram/hierarchy on the board as you see fit.

Dog, Cat, Woof, Animal, Fifi, Run
    3 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate however the company is fairly flexible.